Sponsored

Any info on estimated delivery time once it goes in production?

buckin

Outer Banks
First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 raptor, 2021 escalade, 2021 M8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On Tuesday 9/6/21 my Bronco changed status to "In Production". I'm finding myself on the website refreshing the page multiple times a day hoping for "Built" status to appear.... Not sure if this is my OCD, excitement or a little of both. But I'm going nuts!
Does anyone have an idea of the timing from here? Production time - built - shipped - delivery to dealer... etc.
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On Tuesday 9/6/21 my Bronco changed status to "In Production". I'm finding myself on the website refreshing the page multiple times a day hoping for "Built" status to appear.... Not sure if this is my OCD, excitement or a little of both. But I'm going nuts!
Does anyone have an idea of the timing from here? Production time - built - shipped - delivery to dealer... etc.
3 months!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Welcome to the limbo a majority of us are in. Here's to hoping no Dirt Mountain for you and that it's already on the way! 😅

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MIC or soft top? I went into prod on 8/6 with a MIC top and still there. If you search hard enough on Dirt Mountain there is a 4DR, White, Wildtrak with my name on it

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you'll be refreshing that page many many times :-D

I'm "in production" since 8/31, no changes since then. Dealer says he can see it's "produced" but not any more than that. Others built after mine have been shipped and even received. No clear info on what's going on.

So depending where you are, you might get it within a day of built (I think one person here was that lucky) or it can be 4-6 weeks on average.

Frustrating, I'd rather not know anything about blend and built dates, just get a call when it's here instead. Refreshing that page multiple times a day is not much fun.

Sponsored

SirChadly71

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in production since 7/1 and Ihave a MIC hardtop... so... good luck

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

pull up a chair
have a drink
have a kid and put it thru school and then maybe you'll get your bronco.... :cool:

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my Built email this morning and it's estimating 3-4 weeks for delivery to Utah (rail). Although some other threads seem to feel like Broncos are getting on railcars much faster than before so hopefully it will be on the low-end of that.

Sponsored
OP
OP

buckin

Outer Banks
First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE: Status Went from In Production to "built" on Friday, to "shipped" this AM. Now looks like its going to arrive at my dealer between 5-10 days.... Fingers crossed. Thanks all for the input.

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

UPDATE: Status Went from In Production to "built" on Friday, to "shipped" this AM. Now looks like its going to arrive at my dealer between 5-10 days.... Fingers crossed. Thanks all for the input.
Have you got your Bronco yet? I just caught mine moving into “production” today. So doing my best to grasp a timeline. I know so far it’s convoy from MAP to Nashville! Thanks in advance!

OP
OP

buckin

Outer Banks
First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It showed up at my dealer on 9/22 and I picked it up the next morning... Much faster than expected 9/28-10/5 window i was given.. and I'm loving it so far! Good luck to all waiting. Its worth it!!!!!
Ford Bronco Any info on estimated delivery time once it goes in production? 21 bronco

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It showed up at my dealer on 9/22 and I picked it up the next morning... Much faster than expected 9/28-10/5 window i was given.. and I'm loving it so far! Good luck to all waiting. Its worth it!!!!!
Ford Bronco Any info on estimated delivery time once it goes in production? 21 bronco
Awesome to see man! Congrats!!!
Sponsored