Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Once I take delivery of my Bronco WildTrak, I would like to replace the dash and the other tan parts with either dark gray or black. I really don’t want to paint or wrap. I have two questions:

1. Which trim levels have either black or gray interior dash parts?

2. Are we able to order these either online or through the Ford parts department?

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I feel ya. Can’t be much help since I still don’t have my damned Bronco. I specifically recall that I wanted a Wildtrack exterior with a Badlands interior in A51. I eventually decided I didn’t want SAS since it will be a flat ass east coast vehicle. Depending on the exterior color the tan may be a nice choice. I could see an eruption green Wildtrack with Tan interior and Bronze wheels being the business. I think the only Color that won’t work with the tan is A51.

All I can say is that Ford did make the exterior and interior model match ups with accent colors really hard to navigate.

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do all of the trim levels, with the exception of the WildTrak and Raptor, have the same dash color? It seems that way when I look at the markups on the "Build my Bronco" site.

Davespeed

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco colors and interiors.

This should help wit the colors. Once you find the colors you want find a Bronco for sale with the color you want and snag the VIN. You can ask a parts consultant for a quote with part numbers.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do all of the trim levels, with the exception of the WildTrak and Raptor, have the same dash color? It seems that way when I look at the markups on the "Build my Bronco" site.
Nope my OBX dash is dark blue. My wife’s OBX dash is copper colored. She has roast seats. And I have the navy pier.

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Funny how the Base has the interior that matches with any exterior color. The red I ordered would look awful with any blue interior accents.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in the opposite boat as you! I have a black interior and would like to change it to have the tan parts. When I get my bronco if you’re still interested I may be open to a trade.

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m in the opposite boat as you! I have a black interior and would like to change it to have the tan parts. When I get my bronco if you’re still interested I may be open to a trade.
For sure. that would be awesome. My bill week is November 14th.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For sure. that would be awesome. My bill week is November 14th.
Unfortunately haven't been scheduled yet, so don't wait up lol, but if it works out that would be awesome.

Are you changing out your tan seats to match?

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately haven't been scheduled yet, so don't wait up lol, but if it works out that would be awesome.

Are you changing out your tan seats to match?
Yes. I wonder if there’s a way to have them wrap the dash in the same leather that will used on the seats. Has anyone done that?

Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. I wonder if there’s a way to have them wrap the dash in the same leather that will used on the seats. Has anyone done that?
Someone had it done, I can't find the thread I was in before asking about it, but it came out great. Similar look to the braptor dash.

Btw, not sure if you'd be interested in my 2 door black/onyx cloth seats, but same offer as before to swap them if possible. I want an entirely tan interior rather than the black/gray on my order and the wildtrak is close enough if I dont go with katzkin.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once I take delivery of my Bronco WildTrak, I would like to replace the dash and the other tan parts with either dark gray or black. I really don’t want to paint or wrap. I have two questions:

2. Are we able to order these either online or through the Ford parts department?

Thank you in advance.
I'd trade with you in a heartbeat, but man, that would be a big project. (My Base interior is all black).

tempImage841mG0.png

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you in advance.
What part of Oregon you live in? I've got a Black Diamond and will be in Portland over Thanksgiving week. Headed there from Colorado to visit family...

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone had it done, I can't find the thread I was in before asking about it, but it came out great. Similar look to the braptor dash.

Btw, not sure if you'd be interested in my 2 door black/onyx cloth seats, but same offer as before to swap them if possible. I want an entirely tan interior rather than the black/gray on my order and the wildtrak is close enough if I dont go with katzkin.
My local guy will do this
Ford Bronco Question: Replace OEM Factory Dash 283818AF-A9AD-47BD-9C92-BC0603B54FF6

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That looks sweet. Was the dash wrapped as well? You can’t tell by the picture.
Sponsored