First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hearing about Dirt/Ice mountain for yrs, I fully expected my vehicle to sit there, but no! The process was rather quick for me, once it went into production. It was delayed start of production by one week. But once it did start, it was little over a week from start of to shipment.

original order May 2021 st a small dealership
BL 2.6, MIC, Lux

Ford Bronco Quick ship out 88FEECC5-BC48-4A85-956D-93D6539D45F4
Sponsored

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Be fortunate, my back out buyers Wildtrak sat there 3 weeks in the winter. Which is not fun for rust life in that area. Had to steam it immediately, once I got it off the lot when it finally arrived in wa six weeks after the build date.

Do yourself a favor and crawl under and absolutely make a scene if you see rust.

congratulations though, get excited!!!!!

@WheresMyCar mostly not the skid plates you’ll see rust blatant if it’s there. On metal pieces.

Last edited:

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Keep in mind "Shipped" doesn't always mean it's actually shipped. Mine was built 12/03 and marked as shipped on 12/10. It wasn't actually shipped until 1/11...

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind "Shipped" doesn't always mean it's actually shipped. Mine was built 12/03 and marked as shipped on 12/10. It wasn't actually shipped until 1/11...
were there any updates on your tracking during that time? Thank you.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be fortunate, my back out buyers Wildtrak sat there 3 weeks in the winter. Which is not fun for rust life in that area. Had to steam it immediately, once I got it off the lot when it finally arrived in wa six weeks after the build date.

Do yourself a favor and crawl under and absolutely make a scene if you see rust.

congratulations though, get excited!!!!!
What can be done if you find rust underneath? Thanks for the tip. đź‘Ť

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems like it is just timing of when you come off the line. If there are train cars being loaded you typically come off the line and on to a train. If you miss the train though good luck getting on one.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like it is just timing of when you come off the line. If there are train cars being loaded you typically come off the line and on to a train. If you miss the train though good luck getting on one.
Sounds like the ship out notification can be false. Ship out could actually mean Ice Mountain 🤣

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like the ship out notification can be false. Ship out could actually mean Ice Mountain 🤣
Most of the time it is not. Occasionally it will be false so just keep an eye on it. I have seen a few people claim they were loaded on a rail car and then the rail car just sat for an extended period of time. It is a crap shoot honestly.

I waited just over 60 days to ship and once it shipped it went from Michigan to Georgia in 5 days and then to the dealer the next day.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
were there any updates on your tracking during that time? Thank you.
Just the ETA getting bumped about 6 times. Basically when the plant is done with your Bronco and it's released to the shipper its marked as "Shipped". Has nothing to do with if a train or truck is available. Pretty much if Chat can't provide you with a Rail Car number it probably hasn't moved. Also depending on where you are the United Road site can be very helpful for when it makes it to your last rail stop.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine once built was in my garage seven days later. MAP to Mid Atlantic via truck.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might have everyone beat, now I haven't heard from the dealer yet this morning so maybe it is an error
Ford Bronco Quick ship out 1675866028743
Dealer just contacted me, the Bronco is indeed here. Really impressed with how quick that was, even with me being in northern IL. It has lux package so I was expecting a chip hold for a few days at the least.

Ford screwed a lot up (my original order was actually 1/9 for example and you see here it is 11/3 because they lost it somehow). Hopefully what they have done since then is more common for everyone and they are getting their act together.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford dropped the ball for the last three years here’s to a good year! (although it hasn’t been as of yet for many)

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might be one of the lucky ones, or
like me it’s been showing shipped since 12/12 and I still don’t have it.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate all the feedback. I guess just wait and see or start a chat with Ford. The dealership has not once provided any updates, it’s all be Ford directly.
Sponsored