First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've read through other posts, but seem to have a slightly different issue.
Randomly my radio seems to glitch out. It doesn't matter what audio source is playing. And even today I realized it happened with the radio off and even with the Bronco fully powered off. It started off a couple days ago and would happen for a few seconds and then clear up on its own. Today though it was constant for about a 20 minute drive. About 5 minutes into the drive home it resolved itself. I plan to check all of the connections at the battery, but I suspect that the wires aren't an issue. I read about the reset today and will try that tomorrow when it happens again. I'll post a quick video to show the issue.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DrBrad

DrBrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think the original video attached.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think the original video attached.

I’ve had intermittent other issues like no sound, or off/on push button doesn’t work then it just resolves itself. I keep updates ON (maybe some updates cause some of the temporary issues) and I’ve done a reset once a few months ago. Mine is a 2023 BD.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Randomly my radio seems to glitch out. It doesn't matter what audio source is playing. And even today I realized it happened with the radio off and even with the Bronco fully powered off. It started off a couple days ago and would happen for a few seconds and then clear up on its own. Today though it was constant for about a 20 minute drive. About 5 minutes into the drive home it resolved itself. I plan to check all of the connections at the battery, but I suspect that the wires aren't an issue. I read about the reset today and will try that tomorrow when it happens again. I'll post a quick video to show the issue.
Hi Brad! I can look into your Bronco's audio concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While you're under the hood check the fuses, too. Don't know that it would be involved but there were enough reports of poorly seated fuses from the factory that it doesn't hurt to check.
Sponsored