First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If knowing that the auto trans was not free makes me superior, I’ll take it.
No one was saying that they “thought” it was free, it was the fact the moment the BP was launched back in October customers were contacting Ford asking for clarification and heard nothing and got nothing for two months..
Therein lies the problem...
Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can’t believe anyone actually thought the automatic transmission is free. Or the upgraded transfer case being free either. Can’t fix stupid.
No one thought it was free, just built into the price of the 2.7 like it is on very other build page for every other vehicle on Fords website. Not rocket science.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My concern; as we continue to wait and wait some more....what about MORE potential price increases?! Then if further delays occur and we do not receive our Bronco's until the Fall or late in the 2021 year, possibly even into the first quarter of 2022 (I am speaking of earlier reservation folks)....WILL we be charged for a model year price increase? I need to point out this all at NO FAULT of OUR doing! There should be some cut off date, example; if you reserved your Bronco by Sept 1, 2020, Ford would honor all pricing as advertised from 7-13-20 through 9-1-20. Or are we going to get dinged a thou$and here and a thou$and there because FORD continues with delays (and more price increases)?!!! I love these Broncos but for what they are, IMO they are already priced quite high.
this is my concern, all these arrangements and commitments on our end, with our expected “skin in the game” deposits when orders are placed only to have them hit us up for model year price increases that negate our invoice deals etc. I expect this to be the next shoe to drop.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The build and price page has been up for two months and in that time the subject of the transmission for the 2.7 has been beat to death, and the week of Christmas they jack up the price 1600 bucks and Mike says sorry we messed up for two months. ? I can’t wait to see what else they messed up on.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And it all goes back to if only Ford communicated things better to customers and their dealerships from the get go, maybe people wouldnt be so sour.

“We’re listening” responses don't count as communication.
We should all realize things are still in flux at this point. If you could order a Bronco right now, I'd understand all of the whining. If things are still like this come ordering time, I'll be whining along with everyone else. Right now, it doesn't matter to me what Ford is doing. The end result is what I'm waiting for.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If knowing that the auto trans was not free makes me superior, I’ll take it.
Yep me not knowing the auto was free makes me an idiot. Not like every scenario I ran 100 times showed no additional cost for two months. I kept telling myself you're stupid. You dumb mother f******, no way it is free. Man are you stupid thinking every build you have done for over 8 weeks was wrong. I mean seriously if it wasn't free they would have changed it by now, right? No dude you're an idiot. It was a mistake and they follow this site knowing people asked but didnt change it because they only want to sell Broncos to the most smartest people. Those exceptionally smart people have to know we made a mistake and just because we let it go doesn't fool our most smartest and bestest Bronco buyers.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We should all realize things are still in flux at this point. If you could order a Bronco right now, I'd understand all of the whining. If things are still like this come ordering time, I'll be whining along with everyone else. Right now, it doesn't matter to me what Ford is doing. The end result is what I'm waiting for.
Yes, but it was Ford who lit the fuse early with the premature Reveal and B&P. They are the ones who wanted the enthusiasts to help spread the word while the public slowly became aware of the Bronco.

Clearly, this was one of their original goals and many of us helped spread the word. Somewhere along the line they tripped on their own shoelace, fell face first into the mud and still can't seem to clean up their act. And yes, I'm speaking about things entirely within their control, not things outside of their control due to Covid.

@jfarley98 Jim Farley, if you have time to chime in we sure would like to hear from you.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No one thought it was free, just built into the price of the 2.7 like it is on very other build page for every other vehicle on Fords website. Not rocket science.
Show me a vehicle that Ford makes that offers both manual transmissions and auto transmissions with the automatic being being free.

cnhendricks93

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 mustang gt 1991 mustang gt 1953 F100
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe the people at Ford making the new Bronco aren’t really fans of the Bronco.

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Show me a vehicle that Ford makes that offers both manual transmissions and auto transmissions with the automatic being being free.
Did say it was free any where in my post? Perhaps you should reread it, but slower this time. I said built in to the price of the engine like on the F150,the escape, the explore. ??‍♂

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, but it was Ford who lit the fuse early with the premature Reveal and B&P. They are the ones who wanted the enthusiasts to help spread the word while the public slowly became aware of the Bronco.

Clearly, this was one of their original goals and many of us helped spread the word. Somewhere along the line they tripped on their own shoelace, fell face first into the mud and still can't seem to clean up their act. And yes, I'm speaking about things entirely within their control, not things outside of their control due to Covid.

@jfarley98 Jim Farley, if you have time to chime in we sure would like to hear from you.
You do recall back then that in practically every thread, people were pleading for B & P. Ford finally obliged and we quickly realized it was far from complete and even now, build prices say "estimated" at the end. Now, people are complaining B & P still has errors. That will really only matter come order time. Some are asking how they know if they can afford a Bronco. My thought is if $1k either way is the deciding factor, you're probably in over your head.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did say it was free any where in my post? Perhaps you should reread it, but slower this time. I said built in to the price of the engine like on the F150,the escape, the explore. ??‍♂
None of those vehicles offer a manual transmission.
Sponsored