Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The shortages do apply for both. at the moment the most prevalent is the MIC as it's the only one available for this model year. I'm sure there will still be issues next year with both tops.
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out to ford through chat last week and was told that my specific Bronco was in production but if I wanted more info to contact the dealer.

When I go online to check on my order it reads:

BRONCO BADLANDS
In-Store Order

Under the Order Date & Order # it says Contact Dealer with a link to the phone number and address. Is this normal? I'm hoping that if there were any issues with my order I would be notified? The times I've contacted my dealer they just tell me that they don't know anything.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out to ford through chat last week and was told that my specific Bronco was in production but if I wanted more info to contact the dealer.

When I go online to check on my order it reads:

BRONCO BADLANDS
In-Store Order

Under the Order Date & Order # it says Contact Dealer with a link to the phone number and address. Is this normal? I'm hoping that if there were any issues with my order I would be notified? The times I've contacted my dealer they just tell me that they don't know anything.
That's what everyone's shows. If you got an email from Ford that you were selected for production, you can click the "track" link in there and see your status. No idea why there isn't an update on the MyFord site.
Sponsored