Wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 75A6A368-068F-4318-8F51-FA01B64C5847
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 18099DEB-3341-4503-9980-65031FAA2371
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 51ACEB85-C67B-4C63-BAB3-DEEFA897AD25
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club C11CD6F8-00EE-4D2D-9FC0-DBA5038A704E
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 0A965D03-200D-4039-A786-F3C172439439

After the long wait my first edition has arrived into Denver Colorado. As you can see from the schedule above the stories of arriving four days or a week after build was not the case for me. Almost a full month. First Bronco for a large volume dealer near me and arrived along side a Area 51 badlands. Dealer demo hadn’t arrived yet so the dealership guys were pretty excited about the whole thing. The sales guy was talking about the drive to the gas station like he just got off a Disney coaster.
After such a wait and all the hype I was nervous the car could never live up to my ridiculous expectations, however, in the short hundred miles so far it has exceeded them. Just an outstanding vehicle in most every way. I’m coming from an 09 wrangler so the contrast won’t be a stark for many but for me the ride quality, exceleration, sound, looks are way above and beyond what I was expecting. I’m a five year old who just opened a new bike on Christmas morning so after a few more weeks with the thing I can have a more impartial review.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just saw this one scrolling through IG. Bd wheels sanded and painted white. @ujointoffroad on IG
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club Screenshot_20210721-130922_Instagram

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1” front lift, stock wheels blasted & powedercoated white, 35/12.50/17 Toyo RTs

From the Ultimate Black Diamond thread. I know a lot of people are thinking about a EB style white wheel look, so I wanted to share this pic that was posted in another thread for more to see. It looks great IMO.

Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club white steel wheels heritage style on Bronco Black DSiamond

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone! Saw a dealer demo (from behind a fence - no PDI yet) in Rapid Red and now I can’t seem to get it out of my head. Looks really good with the MIC plastics. Wasn’t on my radar really until I saw it in person. Might have to make the switch!

Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 5F9C3D84-68B1-427F-BDB1-1ADABFCA55C4

Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 460F909D-0097-4264-A686-66884E362AD2

Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 9C6308AF-6DF7-4CE6-8467-D6AB53F72173

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After the long wait my first edition has arrived into Denver Colorado. As you can see from the schedule above the stories of arriving four days or a week after build was not the case for me. Almost a full month. First Bronco for a large volume dealer near me and arrived along side a Area 51 badlands. Dealer demo hadn’t arrived yet so the dealership guys were pretty excited about the whole thing. The sales guy was talking about the drive to the gas station like he just got off a Disney coaster.
After such a wait and all the hype I was nervous the car could never live up to my ridiculous expectations, however, in the short hundred miles so far it has exceeded them. Just an outstanding vehicle in most every way. I’m coming from an 09 wrangler so the contrast won’t be a stark for many but for me the ride quality, exceleration, sound, looks are way above and beyond what I was expecting. I’m a five year old who just opened a new bike on Christmas morning so after a few more weeks with the thing I can have a more impartial review.
What a great looking Bronco, and welcome to the Ford Family! We are so happy to hear that it was well worth the wait.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base Bronco Sasquatch "BaseSquatch" 2-Door in Rapid Red

Rapid Red Base Bronco Sasquatch BaseSquatch 2-Door.jpg
The photos of Rapid Red in this thread made me switch my order from Oxford White to RR earlier this week. I also went to the dealership and saw RR on a truck out in the sun and WOW, the way the color reflects light 😵

White is beautiful on the Bronco as well, but I feel like red adds a lot of character. Thanks everyone in this thread for helping me decide!

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like the rapid red, one of my possible choices when I eventually get one

Sponsored

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I’ll start off the post with a shoutout to my dealer Autonation Valencia. If you’re in the market for a new vehicle, contact Polo and his sales team there and let them take care of you. They’ve been great through this whole process and have provided as much information as possible considering Fords sever lack of comms.

Polo got in their Loaner Bronco recently. Wildtrak, Red, Squatch and soft top. He asked if I would like the chance to drive it for the weekend while I wait for my FE. Of course I jumped at the chance.

First drive was from Valencia down to Camarillo airport on 405, Hwy 118 and the infamous 101.
It was too hot to have the roof down on the drive so I was covered for the whole trip. Noise was acceptable for a soft top. You’re not going to be cocooned driving a soft top so don’t expect it. I had the Radio on 10 for tunes and it was fine. I’m not an audiophile but it was a little lacking, I’ll have to look at the sticker to make sure but I’m pretty sure it’s not the B and O sound system. I’m not buying the truck for the sound system so don’t care too much but it does leave room for improvement.

First impressions behind the wheel is it’s great. The ride is compliant without being super soft. The truck definitely squats and rolls under braking and turning, but as stated before, she settles down on her haunches and stays planted once there. A couple of sharp 270° on ramps and quick accelerations never left me taking my foot off the gas as I was worried about surpassing grip levels. It’s not a Vette lol but it does inspire some confidence on the road.
My previous experiences with Wranglers have left me wondering how people accept the shitty on road characteristics of the Jeep? I mean, you hit a bump in the wrangler in the wrong angle and you can really get out of shape quick.
The Bronco gave a little shake of its head over a few bumps, but settled quickly where it was never an issue where I would hesitate throwing it into the next corner.

The engine is fantastic, I never once felt underpowered in LA traffic, and she sat cruising at 75-80mph easily. The few times I had to overtake or merge into traffic I felt I had plenty of power to burn. Great job and great choice on engine Ford!
Overall fit and finish felt good, although the interior plastics feel cheap in a lot of places. I would’ve liked some more soft touch materials on the dash. Don’t know if this was on purpose for cost savings or for wear and tear but the materials don’t impress much. The look is great though and I felt comfortable in my seating position and arm rests. No problems with that at all. Way more comfortable than a wrangler as well. I’m 6’4” and have no room issues with the truck.
I loved the big screen and Sync4, however this is my one issue from the drive with the Bronco.
I had previously setup Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth with my phone and it was working fine. After starting my drive though it dropped the CarPlay and would not reconnect in the settings. I ended up having to pull over twice on the trip to turn it off and back on to get CarPlay to work. I was trying to make some calls and reply to some text messages with voice commands and wanted CarPlay to work. You could’ve maybe got it to work with straight Bluetooth by picking up the phone and dialing but I didn’t try that as I wanted hands free while driving. After the second restart it worked for the rest of the trip. The phone call I made worked great, my call quality was good and after taking to the other person they said they would hear everything perfectly, even at 75mph and soft top.
I plan on taking it on some trails this weekend so will add in my thoughts of that. I also have 3 kids and plan on putting three car seats/booste across the back so will post pics and give you my thoughts once I do that.
Enjoy the pics and I’ll be adding some more as I take them!
Overall I still can’t wait for mine to arrive!
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club C99B5EC5-8AD5-488F-864A-3A04D1BE13C8

0F02B0AE-9910-4D49-A970-23B30E1527B8.jpeg

32E5E882-462D-4D41-99D7-D439D8E86B35.jpeg

33CCE116-04AA-4ACD-988B-3393A0C0486F.jpeg

7A6CB915-A7F8-4BCE-BB6F-B244CE3D67CC.jpeg

B82AEB61-B88D-405B-89DF-069F756CEABC.jpeg

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Updated with some answers:

I wonder with any less offset you would rub the crash bars?
The crash bars have to be removed just like the sas package...max size 33 to keep crash bars.

So a 35" tire on the base with a +55 offset and no lift? Thought from reading tons of other posts there's no way anything bigger than a 33 would fit without rubbing 🤔
These fit great I suppose if you require extreme articulation maybe you want a lift but the 80 percent who dont hard core rock crawl no probs.

Title seems to suggest you slapped 315s on a Base Bronco with no lift. Don't see any way that's possible, and in the photos it looks lifted.

What am I missing?
Nope I was shocked as well no lift fit geat.

What have you done for your spare tire?
I had a 285 75 17 unused laying around and have a 5th ranger wheel so all good...prefer a smaller lighter spare to rest on tailgate and take stress off tailgate...

This looks sweet! Any rub?
No not even close but street use only...

Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 20210801_164917
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 20210801_164846
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 20210801_164726
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 20210731_132156

Could you post a few pictures from inside the wheel well to see the clearance around the crash bars, tie rod, etc?
Crash bars have to be removed on this size tire just like sas...these pics show the least clearance when tire turned varios degrees.
20210731_150824.jpg
20210731_150919.jpg