First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Managed to find an allocation for a bronco raptor and placed my order. Wanted to clarify that if this is an allocation it would be built as a 2022 or is it possible to still get pushed back as a 2023? My understanding was that since it’s an allocated order it would need to be a 2022 (built sometime this summer). Right or am I misunderstanding? Also around how long are people waiting from the time they placed and order till they got a build date for the raptors? I figure it should be sooner than for the regular broncos.
For some reason when I log into my account on ford it doesn’t pull up an order but I have an order confirmation email so not sure what’s going on with that.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you have a DORA? If you do goto Ford Support Chat and give them your Sales Code and Order Code off of it.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

We "believe" all Raptor allocations will be MY22 but until they are all delivered no one is guaranteeing anything. We have only had two scheduling events for Raptors but there should be another next week, fingers crossed.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Ford account only pulls up reservations that were converted to Orders. It does not show an walk in to the dealer and order, order. My reservation converted to BadLands shows a build date. My Raptor Order does not show up on my Ford account, front door or back door.
Sponsored