Sponsored

Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which ones do you recommend? Two of the lights on the Braptor are wired to the Fog light switch and the other 2 are wired to the upfitter switch number 1. Leaning toward the Diode Kit2 to stay close to the OEM look, but I will take a recommendation.
The Bronco Raptor has 2 pairs of lights

1 pair are wired to a fog switch.
The other are wired to an upfitter.

If they did it like the F150 Raptor then usually upfitter 1 controls that 2nd set of fogs.

We have pigtails that go on the F150 Raptors, which are part of our fog kits. They connect to the fog light pigtails AND the upfitter pigtails (since upfitter 1 is now a pigtail that ford leaves you at the light itself).

I've not confirmed if the pigtail is the same on the Bronco as on the Raptor that we made. I'm 99.99% sure it IS the same, because why would Rigid and Ford want to make a 2nd style of SR-M Pro Light for the Bronco, they'll re-use the same lights. So the pigtails should be the same as on the Raptor.

Baja Designs: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystalux-wp-2-pin-to-mx150-pigtail-pair-2021-ford-f150-raptor-fogs/
Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1663707447318

Diode Dynamics SS3 no-backlight: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystalux-dt-2-pin-to-mx150-pigtail-pair-2021-ford-f150-raptor-fogs/
Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1663707455295

We never made a pigtail for the SSC2 and SS3 with backlights, because of how the Raptor was setup.

We'll have to look into making a new pigtail now for SSC2 and SS3 with back-lighting but for the time being we can customize these for anybody with a Bronco Raptor that wants our fog kit and utilizing the OEM pigtails with backlighting as an option.

Basically our existing fog kits will work with the Bronco Raptor but if you want to utilize the existing upfitter switches you'll use the pigtails linked above to save you some wiring and to re-use factory buttons (like the fog switch) which is nice.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I took a look at a Bronco Raptor today on the dealer lot. It looks like they MIGHT have gone with a different fog light connector from the F150 Raptor. Which is odd. You'd think Rigid would have kept the same factory connector since the F150 Raptor and Bronco Raptor use the same Rigid SR-M Pro fog lights. They just put a factory connector on them to plug into Fords wiring.

But on the Bronco Raptor the connector looked different. It actually looks just like the factory fog connector on the HD Modular equipped trucks (there is a hidden fog connector).

Sooooooo what im thinking is Ford used the same wiring as the trucks w/HD Modular Bumpers (since that's what the Braptor has) and is using that same connecotr. Which is GOOD, since we already have pigtails for that.

I guess they add a 2nd harness for the 2nd pair of fogs on the aux 1 wire (relocate aux1 down low like on the F150 Raptor).

But i've not confirmed 100% by unplugging one. This was a truck on the dealer lot so I wasn't about to start unplugging things to test fit them.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I took a look at a Bronco Raptor today on the dealer lot. It looks like they MIGHT have gone with a different fog light connector from the F150 Raptor. Which is odd. You'd think Rigid would have kept the same factory connector since the F150 Raptor and Bronco Raptor use the same Rigid SR-M Pro fog lights. They just put a factory connector on them to plug into Fords wiring.

But on the Bronco Raptor the connector looked different. It actually looks just like the factory fog connector on the HD Modular equipped trucks (there is a hidden fog connector).

Sooooooo what im thinking is Ford used the same wiring as the trucks w/HD Modular Bumpers (since that's what the Braptor has) and is using that same connecotr. Which is GOOD, since we already have pigtails for that.

I guess they add a 2nd harness for the 2nd pair of fogs on the aux 1 wire (relocate aux1 down low like on the F150 Raptor).

But i've not confirmed 100% by unplugging one. This was a truck on the dealer lot so I wasn't about to start unplugging things to test fit them.
I am planning on digging into mine later this week to see what I can find. I think I will need to remove everything in order to actually get some good images.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is what the F150 Raptor pigtails looked like:

Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1663774765835

But on the BRaptor it looks like these, which we already have:
Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1663774785259

Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1663774802765

Sixtysixpride

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is what the F150 Raptor pigtails looked like:

Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1663774802765

But on the BRaptor it looks like these, which we already have:

If you want a better look this is what they are on the set I have sitting around

552A9565-66EB-484F-BE9A-73F32AF39FE9.jpeg

81B3D90E-FD69-4489-B38E-AA023F48E207.jpeg

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NO, it’s a Bronco.

It’s getting ridiculous with “nonsasquatch“ and now “regular“ Bronco.

Just state what you have, not what you don’t have.

Example:
Anyone have part number for the Raptor fog lights? Annoying they are not available for other models.
Charles, I am super late to the game on this thread but I just came into a set of these OEM Raptor/Rigid lights and quickly realized they don't mount to my standard issue HD modular bumper. Haven't tried the wiring harness out yet either, but started searching on here and online and can't find the Ford Canada part numbers stamped on these lights anywhere. Here are some pics. I'm interested in selling them though. The two part numbers I found are:

N2DV-15A254-AC (Light assembly)
N2DV-15A299-AAW (bezel part with white clips that sits in front of the light assembly)

IMG_0954[1].JPG

IMG_0955[1].JPG

IMG_0956[1].JPG

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I use pulled my Raptors out, because yes, they are useless, and installed M&Rs. Fantastic - really bright. I also had them in my Wildtrak before trading for the BRaptor. Pulling out the OEMs was a pain. But worth the result.
Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? IMG_9185
Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? IMG_9184

Sponsored

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I use pulled my Raptors out, because yes, they are useless, and installed M&Rs. Fantastic - really bright. I also had them in my Wildtrak before trading for the BRaptor. Pulling out the OEMs was a pain. But worth the result.
Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? IMG_9184
It's much easier to remove and install the fog lights in the mod bumper if you remove the bumper end caps first.
When removing, just unplug the connector, unscrew the topmost bolt that holds the fog light assembly, and then remove the bumper end cap with the fog light as a single unit.

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's much easier to remove and install the fog lights in the mod bumper if you remove the bumper end caps first.
When removing, just unplug the connector, unscrew the topmost bolt that holds the fog light assembly, and then remove the bumper end cap with the fog light as a single unit.
It wasn’t the outboard side that was challenging for me however. It was the plastic fasteners and screws that are on the inside portion (towards center of vehicle) that have very little clearance from the steel frame bumper. It was really challenging to get tools in that space to pop plastic trim or back out the hardware. Certainly doable - but really hard to access those few items To pull them out - and hard to see in that space.

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got the guide done for these. It’s kind of long. But it is involved (especially the OEM removal), and I prefer to put details in that people can skip if they don’t need the info.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the guide done for these. It’s kind of long. But it is involved (especially the OEM removal), and I prefer to put details in that people can skip if they don’t need the info.
This is the only bolt you need to remove to be able to unbolt the bumper end cap with the fog light assembly in it. You don't need to torture yourself trying to pull out the push pins and the rest of the bolts in the tight space of the wheel well. It's a 5 minute job;)

Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1

Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1681941611546

Last edited:

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is the only bolt you need to remove to be able to unbolt the bumper end cap with the fog light assembly in it. You don't need to torture yourself trying to pull out the push pins and the rest of the bolts in the tight space of the wheel well. It's a 5 minute job;)

Ford Bronco Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco? 1681941611546

T
This is certainly way better - easier. I had done my install, but not edited the video, before you mentioned this in the post earlier this week. The pins weren’t too bad, but this technique would definitely save the one challenging bolt that was about 2 inches from the frame/bumper. I really appreciate the info. Do you mind if I link this post of yours in my YouTube channel description, and credit you for the info as well. Thanks again for following up and the image.
Sponsored