JMitch91

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey everyone, last Thursday I picked up a new 2023 2 door Big Bend.

Shortly after leaving the dealer and taking it to the beach for the short vacation trip we had planned, I noticed a metallic rattle that sounded like it was either a heat shield or something in the muffler was loose and rattling.

On the way I also tried to turn on the satellite radio and it tried to load and then said hardware problem.

Anyone else have any experience with these issues? Kind of frustrating to have this practically immediately after delivery.

The dealer called me last Saturday while still on vacation to bring it back because they forgot to perform a recall before letting me take it so it's been there since Sunday afternoon and they still haven't ordered any parts for the exhaust rattle and no diagnosis on the radio.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Shortly after leaving the dealer and taking it to the beach for the short vacation trip we had planned, I noticed a metallic rattle that sounded like it was either a heat shield or something in the muffler was loose and rattling.

On the way I also tried to turn on the satellite radio and it tried to load and then said hardware problem.

Anyone else have any experience with these issues? Kind of frustrating to have this practically immediately after delivery.

The dealer called me last Saturday while still on vacation to bring it back because they forgot to perform a recall before letting me take it so it's been there since Sunday afternoon and they still haven't ordered any parts for the exhaust rattle and no diagnosis on the radio.
Hey there. I would like to take a look into your concerns on my end. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you are working with to get things started?

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have anything on the roof?

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing at all, literally just drove it straight off the dealership lot and to the beach.
Gottcha, I had an issue with the satellite signal with a RTT on the roof rack...

OP
OP
JMitch91

JMitch91

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey there. I would like to take a look into your concerns on my end. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you are working with to get things started?
I sent you a message with the info. Hopefully you can help guide the dealer as they don't seem to be really sure of what to do about the radio. They have finally, after having it all week and duplicating the noise on Monday, ordered a part to fix the rattle.
Sponsored