First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
O like the look i don't like the company's logo on the metal plate . I like my adding to look as stock as possible . I'm paying 1k + and they still want me to advertise for them. Add a darn sticker and give the buyer the option to keep or remove
Sponsored

BigBend530

Big Bend
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2Dr.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What did everyone do when they pulled the cords/cables from the frame? I'm looking at them and unsure if I can zip tie them safely elsewhere or if there is another way to go about it? Don't want to get half-started and be stuck.
Most of the clips went back into their original locations when I installed them on my 2 door.

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did everyone do when they pulled the cords/cables from the frame? I'm looking at them and unsure if I can zip tie them safely elsewhere or if there is another way to go about it? Don't want to get half-started and be stuck.
Most of them clipped back in, there were a couple on the passenger side that I just used zip ties to fasten.

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man. I am three and half month into my rock slider order being placed and no news or anything. Did you all wait that long too? Just sent them an email asking for a follow up. It said 5-6 weeks when I ordered on March 17th. Im going on 12+ weeks now. :cry:

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know right? I ordered when it showed 6 weeks. I'm at 9. Emailed Thursday before last, and again yesterday. I'm sure it's not a bogus company as others have theirs, but it is seeming a little sus that it takes weeks to respond to email despite the delivery times updated "every couple days". Not sure what's going on, but it doesn't seem like a Nigerian prince deal lol

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know right? I ordered when it showed 6 weeks. I'm at 9. Emailed Thursday before last, and again yesterday. I'm sure it's not a bogus company as others have theirs, but it is seeming a little sus that it takes weeks to respond to email despite the delivery times updated "every couple days". Not sure what's going on, but it doesn't seem like a Nigerian prince deal lol
The nigerian prince line got me loling. Good one. I sure hope not. Sent them an email this morning. Tried calling but went to voicemail. I think that a bit of communication goes a longggg way in cases like this. I was planning on ordering their entire under body protection and their roof rack. But now I am a bit hesitant/scared to do order anything else. Several thousand $$$ that was going to go their way.

I am at about 12 weeks+ now (3month x 4 weeks). Starting to get nervous. Gosh.

Last edited:

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
FYI you have 6 months to charge back. Over 6 months you are SOL. Wait 5 1/2 months and start the process regarding of what they say unless they provide a shipping number. If they ship and charge back is open they can easily reverse it. Past 6 months you can't collect unless you sue them. If you used debit you are already SOL and at their mercy
Just placed an order as well. I used PayPal so I have 2 tiers of protection

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that an RCI thing? The 6 months charge back? I'm on the fence about cancelling the order... I usually pay for things online with my credit card, then immediately pay the card to reduce online exposure.

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is that an RCI thing? The 6 months charge back? I'm on the fence about cancelling the order... I usually pay for things online with my credit card, then immediately pay the card to reduce online exposure.
All I was saying you have to chargeback before 6 months are up in order to get your money back( this are CC and PayPal rules).i see a guy waiting for 4 months now and nobody can blame pandemic anymore for supply chain issues or slow communication .
As I said I placed an order the other day

Company rep was here a week ago. Maybe he'll address the delays next time he joins

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI you have 6 months to charge back. Over 6 months you are SOL. Wait 5 1/2 months and start the process regarding of what they say unless they provide a shipping number. If they ship and charge back is open they can easily reverse it. Past 6 months you can't collect unless you sue them. If you used debit you are already SOL and at their mercy
Just placed an order as well. I used PayPal so I have 2 tiers of protection
Im not familiar with that term? What is charge back? Google says it's for fraud? So basically i make a charge back claim on my credit card and the bank refunds the money until the issue is resolved? I dont want to cause RCI any problems. I feel like doing that might harm them, from a credit card acceptance stand point. IDK. People are still getting them but at an utterly slow rate.

Last edited:

Boverstreet

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered 3/8, delivered 5/16. Installed last weekend and I’m Super stoked. Very ridged and install was doable on my own, although I’d recommend having a buddy on hand or at least a stand of some sort. I was an early 2-Dr order and I think they may have sent me the 4-Dr hardware kit and had a few leftover bolts and washers. I also had to run to the hardware store with only the driver side installed to get the right sized bolts for the L-shaped brackets for the passenger side; an inconvenience, but still sturdy as hell and a good look’n upgrade. The lady loves the new step and I love hearing the chimes of rocks hitting the sliders instead of my rig!!
Ford Bronco RCI Bronco Rock Sliders Are Here! IMG_2649
Ford Bronco RCI Bronco Rock Sliders Are Here! IMG_2616

EGSquatched

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2dr Base Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was an early 2-Dr order and I think they may have sent me the 4-Dr hardware kit and had a few leftover bolts and washers. I also had to run to the hardware store with only the driver side installed to get the right sized bolts for the L-shaped brackets for the passenger side; an inconvenience, but still sturdy as hell and a good look’n upgrade.
I had the same issue, hoping to get mine installed tomorrow. Looks good!

Boverstreet

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had the same issue, hoping to get mine installed tomorrow. Looks good!
Thanks! Base on a budget, so the upgrades are gonna be slow. She’s coming along though!!

If you’re on your own the passenger side goes on Way easier, as the fuel tank skid holds it up for you
Sponsored