Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reacting to a post is a way to acknowledge that you support, agree, or appreciate a post that someone made.

Perhaps it’s because you share their opinion, or agree with their conclusion, or appreciate their information, or they made you laugh and you’re glad they’re here.

Every time you “like” or otherwise “react” to a specific post, other people see that reaction, and the person who made the post has their profile reaction score increased by one.

Not only is this a “game theory” way of encouraging people to post meaningful replies to increase their own score, it can also cut down on random chatter of people having to reply to a post just to say they agree with it.

When you see a high reaction score on someone‘s profile, or a specific post, it’s a sign that their peers on the forum approve of their behavior or comments, in one way or another... and it could conceivably be used to help you determine who’s opinion, or which specific post, you should weigh more heavily.

And also, it objectively proves that I’m a better person than everyone else with a lower number than me.

It’s science.
You do your thing, cz

hatersgonnahate.gif
Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you do most of your browsing on your phone it is easy to miss as you would have to click on someone's avatar to see it. If you are on a computer it shows under everyone's avatar along with their location, etc.
What is this computer you talk about?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well Summed as usual

source-1.gif

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One man’s “fun” is another’s annoyance...just sayin. When Mods and Admins have to tell you to stop, remind you how to conduct yourself...well?? ?‍♂

Ford Bronco Reaction Score source-1
As I said, I didn't have any knowledge of what kind of "fun" they were having... still don't. But I can imagine. My meaning was just that there's little point in any of us plebs going in there to "police" things. Heck, I was already attacked once for merely suggesting that a new poster actually give his thread a somewhat meaningful title.

It's easier to just ignore/avoid it all.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man.... The one day I work late LOL.... With certain threads closed and not being able to type funny or obnoxious things. I just feel like....
tenor.gif

Johnl702

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Cadenza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if everyone would be getting this intense without the boredom generated by Covid.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
as one of the previous highest reaction scores until after the reveal and I've nearly disappeared from the site (only because I am not a first year buyer, I like it, I want one to go with the rest of my Broncos and Mustangs), it just happens. At least if you post useful and insightful or thoughtful information. or controversial like I was, wanting SFA, V8, basciallya new EB even though I knew we weren't getting one. I still wish it were smaller, but with a V8 and SFA for....reasons....

But, it is offered in Race Red, and that works for me.
Sponsored