First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been loosely checking in on this site and following all the updates in the media and on these sites. I have an order out there for a 2dr hard top 6cyl Sasquatch badlands that was originally built in Feb updated to a MIC top in June because of the painted top issues reserved the morning after the announcement. I am sure nobody knows the exact answer but realistically when can I expect to see my car. I am driving my 2011 Lexus with 130k miles and am praying to god it holds together until my bronco delivery. Granted it’s my second car in the household but if it goes before we are down to one car and living in the suburbs that’s not happening. I would hate to put money into the Lexus or worse have to cancel my bronco because I can’t wait
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don't already have a VIN for your 2-door then it is not going to be a MY21. Knowing you are a 2-door, a second day res and not knowing anything about your dealership, their allocations and orders before you, I am going to guess Q2 2022.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are correct that no one really knows, but I don't think I would worry too much about having a Lexus with just 130k miles...those things can go for another 100k at least as long as you service and maintain it.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Way too many variables to know when you will get it. I understand Ford will try to get all “ordered” Broncos to people sometime in 2022. Will that happen? Who knows.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be good for another 300k on the Lexus, but your Bronco will probably arrive before then. (?)

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bet that Lexus will outlast the Bronco you don't yet possess. 🤣

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

You are correct that no one really knows, but I don't think I would worry too much about having a Lexus with just 130k miles...those things can go for another 100k at least as long as you service and maintain it.
That's what I was about to say. 130K miles is nothing on good cars these days. I just took my Volvo with 125K on it on a 1000 mile trip, didn't think twice.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone start pairing up delivered owners with ordered folks to help talk them off the ledge, haha

Your Lexus should be fine unless you've never changed the oil...

This Ferrari has about 200K on it and just completed the Colorado Grand.
Ford Bronco Realistic delivery don’t laugh Ferrari200K

Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been loosely checking in on this site and following all the updates in the media and on these sites. I have an order out there for a 2dr hard top 6cyl Sasquatch badlands that was originally built in Feb updated to a MIC top in June because of the painted top issues reserved the morning after the announcement. I am sure nobody knows the exact answer but realistically when can I expect to see my car. I am driving my 2011 Lexus with 130k miles and am praying to god it holds together until my bronco delivery. Granted it’s my second car in the household but if it goes before we are down to one car and living in the suburbs that’s not happening. I would hate to put money into the Lexus or worse have to cancel my bronco because I can’t wait
Do you mean you ordered this in February? Nobody had anything built in February. Unless maybe Jim Farley? LOL But if you dont have a Vin # at this moment in time, per Ford's communications you will be a 2022 year. The good news for you is that since you are an early reservation holder, you would hope that it won't be long into 2022. Of course the other thing is too talk to your dealer and see if they have a build date scheduled for you that you just didn't get Ford's email on yet.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does a Lexus become unreliable at 130k? I have a Ford Five hundred, with almost 350k on it. It was still reliable, when I parked it four years ago. I just don't get it.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco hotline said things like v6, badlands and sasquatch make it longer delay. I ordered similar 4 door first night and will still be '22 at some point but not holding my breath

OP
OP
Rubeo84

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you mean you ordered this in February? Nobody had anything built in February. Unless maybe Jim Farley? LOL But if you dont have a Vin # at this moment in time, per Ford's communications you will be a 2022 year. The good news for you is that since you are an early reservation holder, you would hope that it won't be long into 2022. Of course the other thing is too talk to your dealer and see if they have a build date scheduled for you that you just didn't get Ford's email on yet.
When I said built I meant went to the dealership and chose all the options. Used the term incorrectly

OP
OP
Rubeo84

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does a Lexus become unreliable at 130k? I have a Ford Five hundred, with almost 350k on it. It was still reliable, when I parked it four years ago. I just don't get it.
Not saying it’s unreliable. I take care of the thing change the oil regularly and perform all the routine maintenance. My Honda crapped out at 150k about 9 years ago which was a huge surprise to me when that happened
Sponsored