First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please make a 2-door seat delete option as an alternative to the goose gear! It feels like many of us won’t have more than a passenger and a dog anyway.
I know some folks have installed 4 door storage systems in their 2 door after deleting the rear seats. So I would guess this system would fit, too.
Sponsored

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To secure it, you might consider drilling some holes in the four corners, and tie it down using the four trunk-floor mounted latches. relocate the cargo mat to the top of the drawer, and voila!
Here's what my Ford drawer looks like; I have the factory cargo cover over it, which is big enough to prevent objects from falling into the three inner side crevices. The dog's heavy Kong toys end up in front of the drawer, by the gate, though.

Ford Bronco Rear cargo drawer system - JcrOffroad 1673114505172

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please make a 2-door seat delete option as an alternative to the goose gear! It feels like many of us won’t have more than a passenger and a dog anyway.

I will be pulling my seats basically as soon as I get it. Perhaps I’ll give all my friends rides first and then pull them 😂
Lucky for you, one of our engineers has a 2-door! So we’ll be coming up with some options.

Sponsored

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We wanted a one hand operation so we went one step further with the drawers! Works awesome.

Coming very very soon!

Would absolutely love to buy one that size. Have compact sub in the back and have been toying with the idea of drawers to level the rear... That would be close.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cool! I’d love to see a 2Door drawer system offered by a major brand. Specifically a low profile drawer that levels the rear cargo area when the rear seats are flat, and still retains access to the cubby storage under the floor. Yes, it would be very shallow. Oddball request for sure, but it can’t hurt to ask for what you want! 🤘
+2. I want this, too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really cool design. Only thing I would add is a way to lock it. Seems like there are more creepers than ever.
Lock the tailgate maybe?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in Portland. They’ll smash the window.
Is the theory that if the cabinet itself has a lock the thieves can smash your window, open the tailgate . . . and then be mystified by the lock and/or the system that retains the cabinet to the truck? Is it like time delayed crack or something that allows them to have the motivation and knowledge to break in to the vehicle but then suddenly lose any sense of purpose?

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone! We are in the process of shooting install videos for our new modular rear cargo system!

You start with a vehicle specific floor base and can add on fridge slide and drawers to make a nice super secure storage solution!

34C7401F-47D7-464E-B276-66DD9EF0E092.jpeg

D3C57645-0B65-448E-B511-93EBF4255C70.jpeg

F1395686-4B29-483E-9222-499FAA21BA95.jpeg
Interested to see some initial costs on these? Any chance you could let us know ballpark numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.