Sponsored

Rear interior cargo basket! 2-door and 4-door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can an ARB Portable Twin fit inside the cargo basket? Dimensions of your cargo basket and the ARB carrying case online seem like it will be a *very* close fit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can an ARB Portable Twin fit inside the cargo basket? Dimensions of your cargo basket and the ARB carrying case online seem like it will be a *very* close fit.
Not something we have tried. Why not put it under the hood?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking direct feed from the battery is the preferred method to power that compressor in which case that may present a bit of a wiring/logistics issue to have cabling run (presumably semi-permanently) to that basket.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking direct feed from the battery is the preferred method to power that compressor in which case that may present a bit of a wiring/logistics issue to have cabling run (presumably semi-permanently) to that basket.
I was just curious if it would fit there for storage. Donā€™t plan on running it from there. I ended up buying a different portable compressor today that will fit with no issues.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not something we have tried. Why not put it under the hood?
Personally Iā€™m not a fan of underhood mounted air compressors. Exposed to lots of dust and heat. Almost every mount Iā€™ve seen mounts them very close to the passenger side turbo on the 2.7. I have an ARB hard mounted under the seat of my 392. Ended up buying a different portable compressor today so size shouldnā€™t be an issue now.

Sponsored

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two questions about the 2 door version

Would this be able to fit an off-road jack like the harbor freight or pro eagle? Iā€™m not seeing dimensions on the website.

It looks like the bracket mounts on top of the hard top bottom lip, preventing the hard top from being taken off without removing the rack. Is it possible to mount the bracket underneath the hardtop or would that mess up the weather seal? Iā€™m sure there could be a diy fix for this if itā€™s an issue

SmashFaceKiller

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door, BL, SAS- velocity blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe a can at a time. Have a drunk white girl roaming your neighborhood?
I know Iā€™m waking this comment up from a deep sleep. I have the basket (which I love) and was looking for pictures of the upper shelf installed in a 2 door, soā€¦.. a-searching I went.

How could nobody acknowledged that this response is pure gold?? @JcrOffroad, canā€™t you think of a way to drop the shelf just a bit to clear the wiper mechanism and give us full coverage?? My color coordinated tallboys would chill much easier knowing they were safe from thirsty passersby.šŸ˜¬
Ford Bronco Rear interior cargo basket! 2-door and 4-door! A8FD9702-6860-4DAC-B111-A3FACE4B3B24

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know Iā€™m waking this comment up from a deep sleep. I have the basket (which I love) and was looking for pictures of the upper shelf installed in a 2 door, soā€¦.. a-searching I went.

How could nobody acknowledged that this response is pure gold?? @JcrOffroad, canā€™t you think of a way to drop the shelf just a bit to clear the wiper mechanism and give us full coverage?? My color coordinated tallboys would chill much easier knowing they were safe from thirsty passersby.šŸ˜¬
Ford Bronco Rear interior cargo basket! 2-door and 4-door! A8FD9702-6860-4DAC-B111-A3FACE4B3B24
They actually refer to those as Tall ā€˜Boys?ā€™.

i kid, I kid, but I had to.

timpyosito

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim Breidenbach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Brian, I just got my JCR Interior Cargo Basket (which I love) for my 4 door hard top with the intent on making my own brackets to mount the basket without the Molle panels (which I hate). I see a strong need for this mounting method, I am sure many will agree!

Donā€™t have a solid answer at this time. Weā€™ll see whatā€™s to come.
SilverSurfer said:
Hey not sure if you missed my question above but have you thought about making brackets for 4-dr hard top?

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can @JcrOffroad or someone who has this shelf installed please tell me the height from the cargo area load floor to the bottom of the shelf? Looking to see if its possible to stand up carry-on size luggage beneath the shelf.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.