Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had my first opportunity yesterday to view and test drive a Bronco. It was a Velocity Blue Badlands with Sasquatch, a beautiful piece of machinery. As I sat in the rear seat to check leg room I immediately noticed that the seat felt much too upright for my comfort/liking. I could not find a way to adjust it. There were other folks trying to look at it so I did not spend a whole lot of time looking. I hope I missed it and that there is a way to recline it a little more. Could be a deal breaker because it will be my DD and probably uncomfortable for my passengers. Anyone have info on this? Thanks!
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my first opportunity yesterday to view and test drive a Bronco. It was a Velocity Blue Badlands with Sasquatch, a beautiful piece of machinery. As I sat in the rear seat to check leg room I immediately noticed that the seat felt much too upright for my comfort/liking. I could not find a way to adjust it. There were other folks trying to look at it so I did not spend a whole lot of time looking. I hope I missed it and that there is a way to recline it a little more. Could be a deal breaker because it will be my DD and probably uncomfortable for my passengers. Anyone have info on this? Thanks!
You pull up on the same latch to drop the seat and you can recline it a little bit. It's not much, but it does make a difference in comfort.

Ford Bronco Rear seat comfort 1626286149054
Ford Bronco Rear seat comfort 1626286202514