Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One grip about my 2dr is for sure this seat belt latch issue. I have a bad rotator and it’s usually stuck back there. Had a passenger get on today and they had a hard time getting the latch to the point he had to get off and get that damn thing to the front.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One grip about my 2dr is for sure this seat belt latch issue. I have a bad rotator and it’s usually stuck back there. Had a passenger get on today and they had a hard time getting the latch to the point he had to get off and get that damn thing to the front.
I haven’t had any issues with my 2dr. Maybe they will recall those eventually too, but this is for 4dr only.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NHTSA Recall Info
According to the NHTSA, this recall affects "5-door body style" only:
Ford Bronco Recall 23C16 & Delivery Hold : Seat Belt Latch Plate Access For 2021-2023 Bronco w/ Production Build Dates 9/23/20 - 5/9/23 Recall.JPG

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked the NHTSA site, mine is effected.

Not sure I want a car that has sat outside for 10 months.

This could be a really big moment for the Bronco and how the market reacts. If everyone walks away, the lots will be flooded with units. If not, the demand and backlog will continue into the 4th and 5th model year.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish there was a way I could opt out of certain recalls... I have 5 recall notices on my fridge and not a single one of them are anything I am even remotely concerned about.

This one might take the cake, though. The seat belt might be inconvenient to put on, so people might not bother? Sounds like a self-solving problem to me.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish there was a way I could opt out of certain recalls... I have 5 recall notices on my fridge and not a single one of them are anything I am even remotely concerned about.

This one might take the cake, though. The seat belt might be inconvenient to put on, so people might not bother? Sounds like a self-solving problem to me.
You can opt out of any recall you want, once it has been delivered. Just tell your dealership you don’t want it completed.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess this makes sense, my kids will sometimes have an issue buckling up in the backseat of the Bronco. I just assumed it was my kids being kids and complaining about something. But it never was an issue in the Expedition nor the other cars. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can opt out of any recall you want, once it has been delivered. Just tell your dealership you don’t want it completed.
Dealership CANNOT sell the vehicle while the recall is pending, or they subject themselves to significant fines.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealership CANNOT sell the vehicle while the recall is pending, or they subject themselves to significant fines.
You may want to read my comment again. “Once it’s been delivered”
Delivered as in sold to the customer. Not delivered to the dealership.

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does Ford follow a traditional calendar year, ie 4th quarter would be Oct - Dec, or are they aligned with the government’s fiscal calendar, so the 4th quarter would be Jul - Sep?
Sponsored