First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I reading this right...dealers can't sell anything until the repair is complete?
No, they aren't banned from selling any Broncos, just any that are affected by this recall. That may be all of their stock, but maybe not. It just depends on the production time frame.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd go with @Ducati1098 that posted actual Ford documentation about removing them over one random person that said they are supposed to be left there.
I downloaded the pre-pickup form and I'll send it to my dealer to review. If he agrees I'll have them remove the tabs at my next service. Thanks!

BRONCOlez

Wildtrak
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, Lincoln Nautilus, Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had to get my whole top replaced from cracking and separation by the windows. I have a 23 wildtrak. They took the windows from my old top and put them in the new one.

Am I reading this right...dealers can't sell anything until the repair is complete?

Sponsored

89Bronco2

Outer Banks
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know how long the delay will be, I bought one and I’m supposed to pick up from the dealer on Friday. They told me about the recall, but didn’t say when I can come for pickup?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know how long the delay will be, I bought one and I’m supposed to pick up from the dealer on Friday. They told me about the recall, but didn’t say when I can come for pickup?
Just says more information will be available by the end of the 1st quarter.

PersonofInterest

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just purchased and took delivery of a 2023 Badlands 1 month ago and it has a build date of 11/23. I haven't received any letters or notices in the Ford app, but when I put my VIN into one of the links provided earlier in the thread, it says I am affected. I do actually hear a slight wind noise / whistle from the rear passenger side ... the window seems solidly attached but will be interesting to see if I am actually affected by the recall/notice.