Sponsored

Recommendations for sound system upgrade and vinyl wrap in Suffolk county, Hauppauge, Islip, Bay Shore…

martinjune

Black Diamond
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone, I’m new to the group, my BD will arrive next month and I want to do some upgrade for the sounds system and PPF.
i just don’t have time to do it myself. any reliable shop around these area that worth to go?

And someone told me that I should do the sound system first before putting ppf on. Tell me what do u guys think.

thank you.
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the party. Join our Club here and look for the Facebook group. You’ll find resources there to help. Good luck with the new Bronco.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone, I’m new to the group, my BD will arrive next month and I want to do some upgrade for the sounds system and PPF.
i just don’t have time to do it myself. any reliable shop around these area that worth to go?

And someone told me that I should do the sound system first before putting ppf on. Tell me what do u guys think.

thank you.
Make sure you join our Long Island Group Long Island Bronco 6G FB group

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thank you.
Central Sight And Sound
22 GAZZA BLVD
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735
(631) 414-7043

Tell them Joel from the Farmingdale Chamber of Commerce sent you.
Sponsored