First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone been to the off-roadeo and been reimbursed for the cost Ford said they would give us for waiting as long as some of us have?

Also is there anything else I should know to get from the dealership/Ford for waiting like points..? Or there were also talks of a 1,000 dollar each dealer would be able to get for waiting as well. I will be finalizing my purchase in the next few weeks and I would like to have my ducks line...

Thanks!
Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my $200 bucks back, plus a $250 credit for gear when I was there. (NH)
Ford Bronco Reimbursement Off-Roadeo 20211106_190314

Ghost66

Black Diamond
First Name
wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my 74 to buy the 2021
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went to the Off Rodeo in Vegas on April 2nd. I paid 260.00 for myself and 150.00 for a friend to attend. Plus 235.00 on hotel. My salesman told me they would cover the Off Roadeo up to 1000.00. I just received a refund for 150.00 which was a deposit I paid. They did not cover the reservation fee of 35.00 or the vehicle damage waiver of 75.00. However I was told that these would not be refundable. What I don't know is if the hotel bill and gas to and from should be covered by the dealership or Ford or not included in the 1000.00. Some people were given a 250.00 voucher to be used at the Bronco Rodeo store for buying stuff.

OP
OP
Mvruggink41

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the input!! From my understanding once you own the bronco you would get the refunds i just was curious how or if anyone was able to get any money back!

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did I miss something? Here is what I see on the Bronco Off-Roadeo website:

• If you have already taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $150 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • When finalizing your reservation, you may also select an optional $75 Vehicle damage waiver.
  • Additionally, you may add up to 3 accompanying guests to your reservation. Your first guest fee is $395 plus tax; a second and third guest may be added for $295 each plus tax.

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the input!! From my understanding once you own the bronco you would get the refunds i just was curious how or if anyone was able to get any money back!
$200 was refunded to my credit card about a week after the Off-Roadeo.

OP
OP
Mvruggink41

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$200 was refunded to my credit card about a week after the Off-Roadeo.
interesting i will have to contact them because i haven’t received anything yet….

OP
OP
Mvruggink41

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my $200 bucks back, plus a $250 credit for gear when I was there. (NH)
Ford Bronco Reimbursement Off-Roadeo 20211106_190314
I would love to get all that stuff!! I’m going to call the Offroadeo hotline and see what the process is! Thanks for all your continued help!

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received an email specifically from my dealer when using their link and attending the Off-Rodeo (on any day but Saturday! Read the fine print) I would get a $500 gift card to offset any expenses like Guests, Hotel etc. So I booked it through their link on a Friday. My card was charged for the guest fee of $395 and I added insurance. So not sure if I will just get there and be handed a visa gift card, or when I pick up my bronco they take it off, or what honestly.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the $200, the $250 and the $1000 from the Dealer.
Even though I spent a bit more than that with airfare and staying onsite at the Red Cliff in Moab, to get $1450 from my Dealer/Ford was fantastic.

My dealer and Bronco Salesman have been amazing!

tempImage3RDCE0.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mvruggink41

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the $200, the $250 and the $1000 from the Dealer.
Even though I spent a bit more than that with airfare and staying onsite at the Red Cliff in Moab, to get $1450 from my Dealer/Ford was fantastic.

My dealer and Bronco Salesman have been amazing!

Ford Bronco Reimbursement Off-Roadeo tempImage3RDCE0
This is what would be amazing to get! I am going to have to start asking them when they email me to come and pick up my bronco in the next few days. Although i will not be in town for a few more weeks so I’ve got some time to ask some questions!
Thanks again

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received an email specifically from my dealer when using their link and attending the Off-Rodeo (on any day but Saturday! Read the fine print) I would get a $500 gift card to offset any expenses like Guests, Hotel etc. So I booked it through their link on a Friday. My card was charged for the guest fee of $395 and I added insurance. So not sure if I will just get there and be handed a visa gift card, or when I pick up my bronco they take it off, or what honestly.
I did that too. Someone here mentioned that offer was from the top 250 dealers. I didn't have to pay the $200 and I'll I did was register and pay the $35. Since it was Vegas the travel part was silly cheap. The $500 gift card will just about cover air, hotel and rental car. If I don't eat or drink or gamble I might come out ahead. :ROFLMAO:

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure what all has changed since I attended, but when I attended Las Vegas Off Roadeo in November I paid a $35 reservation fee, $150 discounted guest fee, $200 refundable deposit, and $75 non-refundable damage waiver. The cost for the driver (owner) was waived due to the Bronco delays, and the guest was discounted for the same reason. At the time, I was under the impression that we could choose to receive $250 credit toward merch, OR $250 off of the guest price. I decided to go with the discounted guest when I was booking the event, but when we got there they also gave us $250 credit toward merch (maybe an accounting error on their end? idk but I wasn't about to ask so we kept our mouths shut and claimed our free merch lol). A couple weeks later my $200 deposit was refunded automatically.

So overall, it cost $260 (including the optional damage waiver) for me and my wife to attend, plus we got $250 worth of merch! After the event I told my wife that if they had charged us $1000 it still would have been worth the cost, the experience was second to none.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure what all has changed since I attended, but when I attended Las Vegas Off Roadeo in November I paid a $35 reservation fee, $150 discounted guest fee, $200 refundable deposit, and $75 non-refundable damage waiver. The cost for the driver (owner) was waived due to the Bronco delays, and the guest was discounted for the same reason. At the time, I was under the impression that we could choose to receive $250 credit toward merch, OR $250 off of the guest price. I decided to go with the discounted guest when I was booking the event, but when we got there they also gave us $250 credit toward merch (maybe an accounting error on their end? idk but I wasn't about to ask so we kept our mouths shut and claimed our free merch lol). A couple weeks later my $200 deposit was refunded automatically.

So overall, it cost $260 (including the optional damage waiver) for me and my wife to attend, plus we got $250 worth of merch! After the event I told my wife that if they had charged us $1000 it still would have been worth the cost, the experience was second to none.
They will get to a point to which they can't support 4 Off-Roadeos unless they deliver more Broncos. I think we are starting to see that when they are upping the incentives for people to go_Or maybe it's just the off-season. We will see.

Jwwells62

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went Nov 2021 Badlands came in in Jan. Feb I got a credit back on my card of 200.00
Sponsored