Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I shudder to think that anybody would associate me with Juicy Couture and crappy velour jumpsuits but I’m sure it’ll happen.

There comes a point in life where you really just can’t give a shit and decide to make your own fun and that’s where I’m at! I love naming my cars and doing themed builds (no kids, no pets, no spouse so my cars get the leftover energy and $). As seen time and time again on these types of forums somebody is always going to hate it or think it’s dumb, but it’s fun to me so off I goooooo!
My next mod is going to be a velour soft top... hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Juiced21

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I shudder to think that anybody would associate me with Juicy Couture and crappy velour jumpsuits but I’m sure it’ll happen.

There comes a point in life where you really just can’t give a shit and decide to make your own fun and that’s where I’m at! I love naming my cars and doing themed builds (no kids, no pets, no spouse so my cars get the leftover energy and $). As seen time and time again on these types of forums somebody is always going to hate it or think it’s dumb, but it’s fun to me so off I goooooo!
Fuckin’ A! You go, girl. Post lots of pics. :cool:

OP
OP
Juiced21

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fuckin’ A! You go, girl. Post lots of pics. :cool:
I’ll definitely start a build thread when I start some of these mods up! Trouble is I’m traveling a lot the next three months so it might be a while, but any spare time I get I’ll be playing around with JUICY! 🤣😍

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m putting beadlocks on…

“Oh, that’s illegal! :eek: You’ll get pulled over!” 👮‍♂️

Fuck that shit. I need ‘em where I’m going.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Juiced21

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m putting beadlocks on…

“Oh, that’s illegal! :eek: You’ll get pulled over!” 👮‍♂️

Fuck that shit. I need ‘em where I’m going.
Ok yeah but here's the deal: unless you live somewhere that the cops either A) give a shit B) know what that looks like/is or C) don't know you personally so they turn a blind eye, that won't be a problem.

Run what you fucking want. Half of the things I do on my daily drivers are illegal and I never get pulled over because cops literally just don't care about those things, don't notice, or are on their own cell phones and too busy to look up and see small details.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok yeah but here's the deal: unless you live somewhere that the cops either A) give a shit B) know what that looks like/is or C) don't know you personally so they turn a blind eye, that won't be a problem.

Run what you fucking want. Half of the things I do on my daily drivers are illegal and I never get pulled over because cops literally just don't care about those things, don't notice, or are on their own cell phones and too busy to look up and see small details.
The cops here will pull you over, admire the dirt and mud on your rig, and ask you where you got the beadlocks so they can get some, too. 😂

OP
OP
Juiced21

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The cops here will pull you over, admire the dirt and mud on your rig, and ask you where you got the beadlocks so they can get some, too. 😂
Reminds me of the time I got pulled over by a rookie deputy and my buddy who is SWAT was driving us out to the range. Long story short the kid almost ruined his britches when he saw what we had in the back, so he called the Sheriff out and we all got a good laugh and the "go-ahead" while the rookie got a slap upside the head and a warning to let good folks get about their business if they really weren't doing anything wrong. :ROFLMAO:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of the time I got pulled over by a rookie deputy and my buddy who is SWAT was driving us out to the range. Long story short the kid almost ruined his britches when he saw what we had in the back, so he called the Sheriff out and we all got a good laugh and the "go-ahead" while the rookie got a slap upside the head and a warning to let good folks get about their business if they really weren't doing anything wrong. :ROFLMAO:
Good times! 😂

I like your rig, BTW. You have excellent taste! 😉

OP
OP
Juiced21

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)