First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a feature or some way to make the windows open remotely or by themselves? I parked my Black Diamond mid package in the driveway with all 4 windows up, and then came back later and found all 4 windows open. The keyfob had been in my pocket the whole time. I didn't press anything on the keyfob the whole time. I didn't lock the doors, as I was working in the garage, in view of the Bronco the whole time. I seem to remember a "global open" feature on Ford vehicles many years ago but not sure if the Bronco has this, or how to trigger it. Whatever happened was without my intent. I have FordPass, but never use it.
Sponsored

Lucky Green

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes global windows is a feature on all Broncos my 2 door Big Bend does it push to unlock release then press and hold unlock and all the windows open it’s great especially if you want to air out the heat before you get in I don’t have remote start due to the 7 speed

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a setting on the centre screen you can turn this feature on or off. You can only lower all the windows I believe (you can't put them all up with the key fob).

Personally, I deactivated this to ensure I didn't accidentally hit the button and I prefer remote start anyways.

OP
OP
Wheelin72

Wheelin72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok.. With the keyfob in my pocket, I may have leaned up against something while working in the garage and performed the press and hold accidentally.. will have to experiment with that to see how likely that is to happen. I do like the idea of lowering the windows on a hot day while approaching the vehicle.. that is, when I don't already have the roof off, which is most of the time!

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a way to roll them all up?

OP
OP
Wheelin72

Wheelin72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I verified that my bronco auto open with the keyfob works, and that is likely how/why I found my windows open.. must have leaned against something and pressed the button while the keyfob was in my pocket.
On some Ford vehicles (Mach E, Bronco Sport...) you can press and hold the LOCK button to close all windows remotely, but this is not enabled on the Bronco for some reason. Others have been able to reprogram the Body Control Module as well as the Driver Door Module and Passenger Door Module to enable the remote close feature using the Forscan tool. https://THREAD_HERE

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford disables "universal up" on vehicles in the US. Because... lawyers or something.

It's unlockable via Forscan.
I'm so new to Forscan, so I guess I need to figure this out too.
Sponsored