Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is why you need them, at least on the front. If the doors are off you will get covered.

Ford Bronco Removable mud flaps mud spray
Sponsored

alatreon017

Base
First Name
Tobias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Bronco, 2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting product though.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@bronco3 The flaps that you are working on - will there be different sizes for stock trims and those with Sasquatch? I noticed the new pictures on the fitment and it looks like the rear leverages the bumper extension for the Sasquatch package.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford's mud flap guy must'a been out sick for their "modular" training. Affixing it to the flares is just plain stupid.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford's mud flap guy must'a been out sick for their "modular" training. Affixing it to the flares is just plain stupid.
I order mud flaps for my Big Bend from Granger. I was told that they would not need to drill mounting holes, that they would be attached them to the flares, which I happy with. But later, I wondered how would I remove the flares without disturbing the mud flaps and how stable would they be while mounted to the flares! AND, I thought I read somewhere on this forum that you couldn't get mud flaps when you ordered tube-steps, but Ray from Granger's Parts Department said there shouldn't be an issue. Oh well, I just want mud flaps so when I cruise to the mall the BB while be in pristine condition!

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a fan of mud flaps myself: To actually be effective they need to essentially touch the ground, any thing less and you'll still get road splash on your rockers. The longer they are the further back the splash will be.

That said, these seem to be a decent design, fairly long and the removable lower half will make them off roadable.
Keeping the mud off of your vehicle is only 50% of the reason for mud flaps, the other half is not throwing rocks, road debris, and mud clots up onto the hood or windshield of vehicles behind you. Had my windshield cracked from a rock thrown up by a big 4X4 truck without flaps, cost me $400 as I didn't have comp at the time.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not a huge fan of mud flaps; seems to be one of those accessories you either love them or hate them.

I ended up getting a set for my Silverado I had. They were from Gatorbak and I loved that they were a bit offset and stuck out a bit. Made all the difference in look for me. The top part is metal and the bottom piece is rubber. The bottom piece could be removed and swapped out if damaged or if I wanted a different style.

If there is a similar style for the Bronco, I would look at them, however I’m still not set on any mud flaps for this vehicle.

Ford Bronco Removable mud flaps 8FB3D697-1DA1-4D7F-BD82-AFC0A59FC8CE

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm interested, but I'll have side steps.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Me too, I ordered tube-steps AND I ordered mud flaps, which I think will help with debris damaging the lower body of my Big Bend!

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd prefer them w/o the logo, just black instead of bling, but definitely interested. Seeing how the Broncos look after going through mud (which I personally hate and will avoid when ever possible) I will definitely get some kind of flaps at least for the front. Have them on my Tacoma too.

I have little interest in washing crap off my doors when ever it rains (or I happen upon mud).

I'll keep your offerings in mind, the modularity is neat. 8lb sounds a bit heavy, but I have no clue how heavy the ones on my Taco are.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whether you go with this aftermarket option or go with the factory option, you can trim the steps to accommodate the flaps. There is a plastic end cap on the factory steps. Pop the end cap off and trim the step by an inch or so to fit the flap and put the cap back on.

OP
OP

bronco3

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not a huge fan of mud flaps; seems to be one of those accessories you either love them or hate them.

I ended up getting a set for my Silverado I had. They were from Gatorbak and I loved that they were a bit offset and stuck out a bit. Made all the difference in look for me. The top part is metal and the bottom piece is rubber. The bottom piece could be removed and swapped out if damaged or if I wanted a different style.

If there is a similar style for the Bronco, I would look at them, however I’m still not set on any mud flaps for this vehicle.
These will be very similar to the ones you had on your Silverado (still Gatorback product family), but with an offset nylon upper portion, and different attachment.

Whether you go with this aftermarket option or go with the factory option, you can trim the steps to accommodate the flaps. There is a plastic end cap on the factory steps. Pop the end cap off and trim the step by an inch or so to fit the flap and put the cap back on.
We'll be testing this out at some point. Looks like a good option.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to post more photos. I found out Ford doesn't want us posting photos of their vehicles until we're authorized to do so. :censored: