First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If you just need the tow package for a bike rack or something like that, get the curt hitch for around $150 and bolt it on yourself in about 15 minutes. I think the wiring kit for the four pin connector will be fairly easy to install yourself as well. If I was told that's what was holding me up, I'd drop it. I just have too many constraints. I ordered on Dec 8th and my email from Ford said I was one of the early 2022 orders. I was told not to expect it until 4th quarter of this year if at all.
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I may never get my bronco but the ineos grenadier vehicle looks interesting .

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone,
I am a first day order holder of a Wildtrak and still do not have a VIN. I just opted out of the trailer tow package. What do you guys think the odds are I see one by end of year?

Thanks I am very grateful.
I dropped mine yesterday, I hoping to get the hoss 3.0 before I get scheduled, but who knows

OP
OP

Wldtrk9

Wildtrak
First Name
Sage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if you can get a 7 pin tow package installed post delivery?

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if you can get a 7 pin tow package installed post delivery?
Yeah its not a problem. You can do it yourself even (i did it previously on my '13 FJ) took about 45 mins. Either way its not hard to get done.

Sponsored

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dropped the tow package about three weeks ago and am scheduled for a 3/01 build. Vin and window sticker received. I have a black Diamond order with just the mid package, no squatch.
When did you get your VIN? My dealer says my BD is scheduled for 3/21, but I haven’t been officially notified by ford via email or website. Wonder is there is a correlation with build date and VIN notification.

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When did you get your VIN? My dealer says my BD is scheduled for 3/21, but I haven’t been officially notified by ford via email or website. Wonder is there is a correlation with build date and VIN notification.
a couple weeks after I removed it. I basic have a Black Diamond with the MIC roof and the MID package. When my dealer took the Tow off he removed the roof rack by mistake. I didn't notice it until I got my VIN and couldn't make changes so I guess I'll be going aftermarket. Mine has the 2.3 liter otherwise we had the same build.
Sponsored