First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Mountaineer these look awesome, and great feedback from users.

Any chance of adding an outward curve to fit a 40oz Hydro Flask?
Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mountaineer Thought I would show my take on them. Installed them today with a couple changes. Painted them to match the Bronco, kept the netting, and also carefully trimmed the trim piece to replace it. My opinion it just has a much more factory look.
31AA1A05-D9EF-489F-94B8-467B3A249BFB.jpeg
EC89843C-BEF0-4188-A8D7-5237A7C3A5C9.jpeg
D0F35F3F-523A-463F-9860-2F62FB4CCFF5.jpeg
What color paint is that? Carbonized Gray?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mountaineer
Any updates on the rears yet?
You said they were a more complicated install, but are they going to require any drilling?

Sponsored

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mountaineer
Any updates on the rears yet?
You said they were a more complicated install, but are they going to require any drilling?
Actually finished a final revision this afternoon. I plan to release them in early March....soon as we can! The install will require door panel removal. Thats not too bad...I will make an install video. The back door nets are held in place with melted plastic rivets. It will require the use of a drill to remove them, very much like a metal rivet. Once that is done, our panel can be bolted in place and the net will be able to be reused. I wish the back doors were designed similar to the front doors. I think Ford kinda dropped the ball on that one. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually finished a final revision this afternoon. I plan to release them in early March....soon as we can! The install will require door panel removal. Thats not too bad...I will make an install video. The back door nets are held in place with melted plastic rivets. It will require the use of a drill to remove them, very much like a metal rivet. Once that is done, our panel can be bolted in place and the net will be able to be reused. I wish the back doors were designed similar to the front doors. I think Ford kinda dropped the ball on that one. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Excellent news.
And I agree with you on the rear doors. Makes zero sense that Ford would use Bronco bolts in the front and not in the back.
I look forward to the release.

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the door pockets in. Look very nice. Any suggestions on whether to leave the netting in place or not. Not sure which would make the most sense. For those who left the netting is it awkward trying to fit a drink bottle in there with door closed?
IMO, the included net is a must leave! It actually helps keep smaller bottles, etc. from moving around too much. I have tried it with multiple sized drinks and it does not deter from it fitting all sizes that fit through in the newly created pocket gap.
Ford Bronco Replacement door pockets from Mountains 2 Metal 20220302_102420

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got mine today. Only installed one door for now. Super quick & easy. Product is extremely sturdy and looks great. Haven’t tried attaching anything to it or driving yet.

I’m a bigger guy and my Badlands is manual. Curious what the rubbing factor will be especially when I need to pull my seat forward to accommodate adults in the rear. My left leg is splayed so my foot rests close for clutch access. In park my left leg touches the metal.

has anyone determined if I can leave them on with doors stored in the trunk?
Sponsored