Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed mine today and absolutely love the upgrade. I did not install the rubber piece. One thing I was curious about, if the door bags would fit over the door pockets. They do.

858609D9-2BB3-4971-86AD-172FEA7CA214.jpeg

6C87B3EE-AC92-473A-8DC7-7174DBE7D48C.jpeg
Sponsored

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed mine today and absolutely love the upgrade. I did not install the rubber piece. One thing I was curious about, if the door bags would fit over the door pockets. They do.

Ford Bronco Replacement door pockets from Mountains 2 Metal D0F35F3F-523A-463F-9860-2F62FB4CCFF5

Ford Bronco Replacement door pockets from Mountains 2 Metal D0F35F3F-523A-463F-9860-2F62FB4CCFF5
Glad to hear! I've had my door bags on order for several weeks!

@Mountaineer Thought I would show my take on them. Installed them today with a couple changes. Painted them to match the Bronco, kept the netting, and also carefully trimmed the trim piece to replace it. My opinion it just has a much more factory look.
I like it! That does look like a steady hand or jig would be needed to make that cut. Nice work!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates on the rears?
You said they were a more complicated install (I still don't understand why Ford used Bronco bolts on the front door and not the rear), but are they going to require any drilling?

Not that I need to add anything to my accessories list, but getting a full set of these is extremely tempting.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad to hear! I've had my door bags on order for several weeks!

I like it! That does look like a steady hand or jig would be needed to make that cut. Nice work!
Received mine today as promised by UPS. They look great. The way the top edge is rolled in shouldn't cause any injuries but the supplied trim will take care of that. Black crinkle finish works fine for me but might be an idea to offer them unfinished. Would get expensive and slow down shipping to offer too many finish options. Bottom is not flat but that is ok. Install took longer to gather the tools than the actual install, (did it at work), maybe ten minutes total and reused the nets. Looks like it would be simple to modify oem trim to fit and that would make them look like factory. Definitely recommend these for anyone needing a little more storage up front. They are going to have some for the rear but I may not get those just because to install means pulling the door panel. Great job M2M. Also, the top trim could be 1-2"s longer but will cover the corners as well. This stuff would work great for the bottoms of the doors if you take them off to keep from barking the paint. I use it on my f250 tailgate because I remove it several times a years and protects the paint on the bottom edge.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received mine today as promised by UPS. They look great. The way the top edge is rolled in shouldn't cause any injuries but the supplied trim will take care of that. Black crinkle finish works fine for me but might be an idea to offer them unfinished. Would get expensive and slow down shipping to offer too many finish options. Bottom is not flat but that is ok. Install took longer to gather the tools than the actual install, (did it at work), maybe ten minutes total and reused the nets. Looks like it would be simple to modify oem trim to fit and that would make them look like factory. Definitely recommend these for anyone needing a little more storage up front. They are going to have some for the rear but I may not get those just because to install means pulling the door panel. Great job M2M. Also, the top trim could be 1-2"s longer but will cover the corners as well. This stuff would work great for the bottoms of the doors if you take them off to keep from barking the paint. I use it on my f250 tailgate because I remove it several times a years and protects the paint on the bottom edge.
Thank you for the review. We have considered offering an unfinished option and haven't gotten too many requests as of now. We cut the trim by hand so that could have been an error on our part. (it does like to curl when you are laying it out) We are also working on a better process to package these. If you or any other customer needs a set of trim that was cut short, let me know and we can get them out to you.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for the review. We have considered offering an unfinished option and haven't gotten too many requests as of now. We cut the trim by hand so that could have been an error on our part. (it does like to curl when you are laying it out) We are also working on a better process to package these. If you or any other customer needs a set of trim that was cut short, let me know and we can get them out to you.
Thanks for your reply. It shows that you care about your customers and how your product is received. I'm good with the trim you sent. Though not perfect, it is close enough that I'm not going to worry about it, not worth having you send more. Just that you care enough says a lot about you. Also, for those worried about leg room, the pockets don't intrude for me and I'm going to mount a holster on the leg side of mine and will still have plenty of room. Great product.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed mine last week and so far I have been loving them. Able to actually put things in them like a bottle of water, the OEM nets were fairly useless.
DO you find your leg hitting them? I'm a bit of an over splayer and was worried about the sharpish edges, not cutting me but sort of pressing into the leg.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

DO you find your leg hitting them? I'm a bit of an over splayer and was worried about the sharpish edges, not cutting me but sort of pressing into the leg.
My leg doesn't even come close.

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received mine very fast and they look like they will be one of my favorite accessories/add-ons. Just need the Bronco I ordered to arrive now

Sponsored

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the door pockets in. Look very nice. Any suggestions on whether to leave the netting in place or not. Not sure which would make the most sense. For those who left the netting is it awkward trying to fit a drink bottle in there with door closed?

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Mountaineer Thought I would show my take on them. Installed them today with a couple changes. Painted them to match the Bronco, kept the netting, and also carefully trimmed the trim piece to replace it. My opinion it just has a much more factory look.
31AA1A05-D9EF-489F-94B8-467B3A249BFB.jpeg
I thought about doing that but I ended up just bolting the door pockets over the factory trim piece, which also gives a touch more depth. I wasn't sure if I was going to like them or keep them so I didn't want to cut the tabs off the back of the trim. Now that I have them and love them I may do it.

Great product, they are bomb proof and came very well packaged.

Ford Bronco Replacement door pockets from Mountains 2 Metal tempImageQeY982

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like mine. Much more functional than what offered stock. 5 ⭐ in my opinion. Fast shipping as well.

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought about doing that but I ended up just bolting the door pockets over the factory trim piece, which also gives a touch more depth. I wasn't sure if I was going to like them or keep them so I didn't want to cut the tabs off the back of the trim. Now that I have them and love them I may do it.

Great product, they are bomb proof and came very well packaged.

Ford Bronco Replacement door pockets from Mountains 2 Metal tempImageQeY982
Good idea for a little added depth. Just a heads up if you use the trim piece like I did, not only do you have to cut the tabs off, you also have to cut the edges of the trim piece to get it to fit. If you enlarge my pics you’ll see the rougher edges that cut. So it’s a little more involved than just the tabs on back.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good idea for a little added depth. Just a heads up if you use the trim piece like I did, not only do you have to cut the tabs off, you also have to cut the edges of the trim piece to get it to fit. If you enlarge my pics you’ll see the rougher edges that cut. So it’s a little more involved than just the tabs on back.
Ah, yes, I do see that now. You did a nice job.
Sponsored