Sponsored

Replacing stock Badlands wheels and tires (going up to 35") - what do I need to buy/consider?

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So no solid info yet (Bronco is built but not going to be at the dealership for 3-4 weeks).

I changed my wheels a bit - going with Icons that are +6.

however after talking to some friends who are pretty hardcore off-roaders I decided on a 2” level kit.

I don’t mind a little poke and will likely get SAS flares at some point
Gotcha, thanks hanks for the update.
Sponsored

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added method 703s with 0 offset and 315/70r17 tires to my non SAS badlands. Drives great. No rubbing. I will be getting SAS flares and a bilstein lift this weekend, just because.

20230429_173255.jpg

20230429_173310.jpg

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added method 703s with 0 offset and 315/70r17 tires to my non SAS badlands. Drives great. No rubbing. I will be getting SAS flares and a bilstein lift this weekend, just because.

Ford Bronco Replacing stock Badlands wheels and tires (going up to 35") - what do I need to buy/consider? 20230429_173310

Ford Bronco Replacing stock Badlands wheels and tires (going up to 35") - what do I need to buy/consider? 20230429_173310
How well did the spare mount up? as far as the distance from the rear rubber bumpers, etc?

Have a set of 0 offset Method 305s waiting until I bring mine home Thursday. Not sure how I wanted to tackle the spare.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How well did the spare mount up? as far as the distance from the rear rubber bumpers, etc?

Have a set of 0 offset Method 305s waiting until I bring mine home Thursday. Not sure how I wanted to tackle the spare.
I bought extended rubber bumpers. Waiting for them to come in

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a simple modification to raise the third brake light? Mine runs a bit and looks unfinished. I thought I saw that you just need to raise the light and use two different mounting holes.

I’ve been digging around the forums and couldn’t find where I saw the mod originally.

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m thinking of going with 35’s on my Badlands also, but without a lift. Has anyone done this with a 25mm offset or even with the stock Badlands wheels?
Anything other than removing crash bars necessary?
Ford Bronco Replacing stock Badlands wheels and tires (going up to 35") - what do I need to buy/consider? IMG_3439

Ford Bronco Replacing stock Badlands wheels and tires (going up to 35") - what do I need to buy/consider? IMG_3442

Not +25 but awfully close. Non Sas Badlands on 17x9 RTR Tech 6 Wheels +30 offset on BFG 315/70R17. Crash bars out no other mods and plenty of clearance. Spare fits with no mods to brake light-it is tight and the camera works as well.

Hopefully this is helpful.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Replacing stock Badlands wheels and tires (going up to 35") - what do I need to buy/consider? IMG_3442

Not +25 but awfully close. Non Sas Badlands on 17x9 RTR Tech 6 Wheels +30 offset on BFG 315/70R17. Crash bars out no other mods and plenty of clearance. Spare fits with no mods to brake light-it is tight and the camera works as well.

Hopefully this is helpful.
I think +30 looks great. I may need to go with Sasquatch flares with the +25 unless I go with a narrower tire.

zhuwl0909

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badland Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m thinking of going with 35’s on my Badlands also, but without a lift. Has anyone done this with a 25mm offset or even with the stock Badlands wheels?
Anything other than removing crash bars necessary?
me too. Have you change it without change the stock rim?

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

me too. Have you change it without change the stock rim?
I have not made any changes yet. Bought Icon’s at +25 offset but haven’t decided on a tire size yet. I may put the stock KO2’s on before I make a change just to see it in front of me with my own eyes.
Sponsored