BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity, I have an early June MY22 reservation order in line at my dealer. Who says when they open up the ordering again it will be close to the front of their line for his dealership to make into a Money down order. So My ?? would be do the MY22 reservation holders have a chance of getting in before the MY23 "NEW" orders open up? Or is that All going to be at the same time in Feb. 23? He has already had me send in the MY 23 build sheet as an update. I appreciate any insight. Respectively submitted!!
I suggest you read this and act immediately. You have 10 days to act or your order will most likely be cancelled.
Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so some Ford dealer makes a you tube video were supposed to take it as the gospel truth. The fact is they don't know any more than we do. There's not one word on the other forum about this even it's connected to Ford. My dealer a 3rd generation owned dealership knows nothing yet so why would we believe this is anything but speculation.

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I am waiting for a 2d BL with lux and tow for over a year. Not as long as others, but with the given constraints, does that mean that zero Heritage 2D Lux & Tow will come off the line before I get my Bronco? I would love to hear that there are no loaded 4D Heritage, Everglades, or Raptors coming off the line with Lux, Tow, etc. because of all Ford customers that are waiting since before those models were announced, but I doubt that is the case.

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the response's. He has not placed my order due to the order banks were already closed in 2022. He had me submit a build sheet order for MY22 as a reservation holder spot placement. No money or deposit has been placed on it. He informed me that when the order banks opened back up we would go over the order with me , Then I place the deposit on it then it gets entered into the order banks. My understanding is that he cannot submit new order, reservation or not until banks open up. He mentioned the Maverick order bank opened and they rushed to get all their reservation holders in the system before it closed. So I'm guessing that is what he is doing with Bronco reservations. I was curious if that how others have been told , and if that sounded accurate. Then if that's the case it'll be a mad rush in Feb.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the response's. He has not placed my order due to the order banks were already closed in 2022. He had me submit a build sheet order for MY22 as a reservation holder spot placement. No money or deposit has been placed on it. He informed me that when the order banks opened back up we would go over the order with me , Then I place the deposit on it then it gets entered into the order banks. My understanding is that he cannot submit new order, reservation or not until banks open up. He mentioned the Maverick order bank opened and they rushed to get all their reservation holders in the system before it closed. So I'm guessing that is what he is doing with Bronco reservations. I was curious if that how others have been told , and if that sounded accurate. Then if that's the case it'll be a mad rush in Feb.
Ah. You are using "reservation" in reference to him placing you in line of new orders to be placed at his dealership when order banks open up.

Yes, he is correct that if you do not hold an official Ford reservation or order that was already placed before whatever date this year, that you can not place a new order because the order banks are closed. And it is likely that Ford will not offer more "reservations" again. They may open up order banks to new buyers off the street though without the need for an official Ford reservation.

Many on here placed an official reservation through Ford on 7-13-2020 (or later) and placed their first order March 2021 and have been re-ordering every year thereafter.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So I am waiting for a 2d BL with lux and tow for over a year. Not as long as others, but with the given constraints, does that mean that zero Heritage 2D Lux & Tow will come off the line before I get my Bronco? I would love to hear that there are no loaded 4D Heritage, Everglades, or Raptors coming off the line with Lux, Tow, etc. because of all Ford customers that are waiting since before those models were announced, but I doubt that is the case.
Well, since HE stops at the mid package, you wonā€™t see any come off the line with high or lux. So you should be good there.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If they wait until Feb, that just means that Ford is going to spend 3-4 months building dealer lot Broncos instead of customer orders.

It also implies that the Mix of roll-overs is very heavily biased toward 2-door, Badlands, Wildtrack, and folks who added Sasquatch. (and combos of the above)

So, Ford will spend 3-4 months building as many 4-door squishy top OBX as they can for dealer lots to get the build mix they need.

Rrehder

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nov 21 will be the last day to convert your previous orders. Ford will know then whether Feb23 will be a good window for new orders. Im guessing 75% of those who had previous orders have converted to new ones, and many who have converted have already received their build dates, I am somewhat confident that new order holders will get their broncos faster than previous eyars, especially with supply chains easing up.
Tim bartz said in the video about 50% weā€™re still priority code 99, which surprised him. Maybe it hits 75% converted but that would be a lot of procrastination!

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome news! Maybe, just maybe Ford is serious about cleaning up all these old orders.
Ford is taking care of that issue for old order holders if you meet the criteria, order must be turned in by NOVEMBER 21st, 2022!!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is taking care of that issue for old order holders if you meet the criteria, order must be turned in by NOVEMBER 21st, 2022!!
I was referring to Ford building the early orders.

Sponsored

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was referring to Ford building the early orders.
Yes, that was their game plan all along, that's why they didn't open the order banks for anyone except early reservation and order holders. Now.... if they follow through or not.... well, it's been a tumultuous 20 months for Ford... but I feel like... barring parts shortages... that every reservation holder from before March 19th 2021, will get their Bronco this year.. even the 1200 at Granger ford. šŸ˜‰

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, that was their game plan all along, that's why they didn't open the order banks for anyone except early reservation and order holders. Now.... if they follow through or not.... well, it's been a tumultuous 20 months for Ford... but I feel like... barring parts shortages... that every reservation holder from before March 19th 2021, will get their Bronco this year.. even the 1200 at Granger ford. šŸ˜‰
I hope you're right. But I'm not holding my breath. šŸ™‚

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They should build another 50k by the end of February, thatā€™s 4 months of production. Surely there isnā€™t more than 50,000 waiting at this point. That would be over 200,000 produced, right?
::cough:: allocation ::cough::

Weā€™re 129th in line at Granger with a 8/17/20 reservation. Ford isnā€™t going to do anything but fulfill big dealers wishes. We ordered a Wrangler instead but Iā€™m going to stay here and watch how many more years it takes Ford to fulfill that reservation.

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didn't he also say that if all the 99 orders in the system get canceled on Nov 21, that date might move up?
It is correct the 99 orders that arenā€™t updated by 11/21 will be cancelled. I received an email concerning my reservation about 2 months ago. At that time the order had to be updated to 23ā€™ MY, and had to sign off (agree with) at dealer to new pricing. (No more guarantee on price for waiting) But, all editions were opened up for review, only through that email. (I tried the normal route and 23ā€™ MY wasnā€™t showing).
Sponsored