Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we need to start the "My dealer told me" drinking game again??
Sponsored

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are missing the obvious. The order banks open in Feb. 2023, but they won't get their Bronco for 2 years... :D

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called my dealer here in Salt Lake Super Ford. They said December. BUT they don't go out of their way to do research on details like this.

FloridaBurgBronco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 XLT HDPP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm worried it's the opposite unfortunately. I think most of us still waiting want Sasquatch and/or high demand packages like Badlands or Wildtrak, Lux or High, 2 door, Mic etc.

They might want to open up Banks for new orders and push people towards Big Bend or base, 4 door soft top Mid non Sasquatch which I assume are easier to build due to chips and constraints.

Hopefully I'm wrong.....
That's exactly why when I found a perfect Badlands, 2 door with a 7MT for $5K over sticker I jumped on it. It was exactly what I wanted and that was 3 months ago after only waiting 2 months for the right one. Otherwise, I'd have to wait another 3 months to even order and then who knows how loing before I'd ever get one. Like you, I wasn't willing to take a base, BB or even OBX at sticker because I didn't want any of those. Not super happy about paying over, but most I see for sale around here are $10-20K over, so I thought it was a decent purchase and I have enjoyed the hell out of it since Aug 19!

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I wasn’t thinking about the dealer allocation. You would think they would just get the rest of the ones built and the go back to the allocation on new orders moving forward.
I know @J.O. a joke. 🤣That would make too much sense!

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not just allocation. Granger has what, 1400 orders outstanding or so? Ford has around 90k roll overs from last year, plus however many original reservations that Ford is for some reason allowing "one last chance" to convert.

The issue is that even though Ford knew what people were ordering a good 6-10 months before they started building, they never actually got their supply chain aligned with orders.

We are two model years in, and Ford STILL can't figure out how to build 2-doors, Wildtracks, Badlands and 4-door hard tops at the rate they are ordered.

The Granger issue is that Ford does not honor their reservation holders.
Last I heard Granger only had 800-900 orders and a good chunk was still in status 99.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know @J.O. a joke. 🤣That would make too much sense!
I know. The debacle from reservation to allocation formula is a joke. I too wish Ford would clean up their mess and finish the original reservations first. You are 100% right, it would make too much sense.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wooo!!! Looking forward to all the new 2023 orders getting built before my 2020 reservation!
I was in your boat. I had a reservation and a original order for 1/21 in North Dakota. It was a 2 Dr BL SAS…In 2/22 I ordered a 2dr Base SAS in Tennessee where I moved to in 8/21. Ford wouldn’t let me change dealerships. I finally switched to a 2Dr,BD,w/Tow 7sp HPR. I . I did this on both my orders. ND and TN. I got a build date for my ND order for 11/21 and then got my build week for 12/19 For my TN order. Someone in ND will be lucky to be able to get one off the lot and I hope they don’t mark it up too bad. Ford wouldn’t let me change my dealer so I rolled the dice and figured I would get whichever one came in first. Lost my original 100$ but better than a trip to ND in December. I decided to sacrifice the front locker and get MGV. Base SAS looked good but I got tired of waiting. My dealer told me that only 2 out of 8 new orders they received has SAS…Sure seems like there are a lot out on the road though. I drive Big Rig OTR and see ALOT of SAS and recently Wild Tracks. Maybe that’s why Basesquatch are getting held up ? Good Luck My Friend

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rrehder

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My local dealer just updated me saying Ford told him it’ll be early December this year
I love how Tim bartz said feb was an estimate that could change based on how many people get auto cancelled and yet now it’s spreading like crazy that feb is the firm date😀

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love how Tim bartz said feb was an estimate that could change based on how many people get auto cancelled and yet now it’s spreading like crazy that feb is the firm date😀
Agreed! The number of various news feeds I get breathlessly sharing their exclusive announcements that Bronco order banks open in February . . . always trace back here to B6G, LOL (as do a number of other Bronco topics).

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been waiting 850+ days. I have ordered and re-ordered enough. No more allocation and commodity nonsense. FORD needs to honor the reservation and build my truck.
Okay 850 + Days means you have a reservation. But I ordered my Bronco on 11/29/21 and I left a deposit of $1,000.00 and I have signed order, my order was converted from 22 to 23 and I got a confirmation email and I have a code 19. so My next step is getting scheduled.

So have you place an order and have you gotten a confirmation email? if not why haven't you?

I have 4 people in my neighborhood who have Broncos. 2 are 2 doors w Hardtops.. 1 BL the other Bas Sas. The other 2 are 4 doors 1 Hard Top & the other Soft Top.. I spotted the 2 Boncos (2 doors) in 10/2021, which prompted me to place my order

I am trying to understand why some people are waiting so long.. My thoughts are that these people haven't place an order with a deposit.

BTW my Dealership said 6 months to 1 year & Half to receive my Bronco when I placed an my order and it is looking like we are on pace 1 year & half
Sponsored