First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am trying to understand why some people are waiting so long.. My thoughts are that these people haven't place an order with a deposit.
Your thoughts are wrong. July 2020 reservation, ordered and re-ordered with every official iteration of Ford telling us to do so. That's nice you got yours and all but implying the rest of us are at fault is pretty out there, but hey, you do you boo.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am trying to understand why some people are waiting so long.. My thoughts are that these people haven't place an order with a deposit.
I have ordered 4 times on the same reservation technically to get a VIN thanks to Ford not me lol

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your thoughts are wrong. July 2020 reservation, ordered and re-ordered with every official iteration of Ford telling us to do so. That's nice you got yours and all but implying the rest of us are at fault is pretty out there, but hey, you do you boo.

Hello please don't take this post personal, It was not meant to be an attack on anyone. I am Just looking for guidance, that is all. I apologize if I offended you, and I get it there are some dealership that operate different then others. I guess we really need to hold our sales reps feet to the fire..

I hope you get scheduled soon.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been told by ford that my order won’t be fulfilled most likely until the second half of my23……… when does the second half of my23 start..? I’m 12th in line by time stamp at my dealer who has 35 allocations for the year, thought I’d be earlier than that.

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never placed order, due to its a want not a need, and anticipated there would be issues with early release. never thought so many supplier issues. feel for you all. with that said I am just looking for a base 2 door manual. you think these will ever end up on a lot? or would I need to get in line due to hard top and not something a dealer would spec out?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never placed order, due to its a want not a need, and anticipated there would be issues with early release. never thought so many supplier issues. feel for you all. with that said I am just looking for a base 2 door manual. you think these will ever end up on a lot? or would I need to get in line due to hard top and not something a dealer would spec out?
Honestly I don't see a base 2 dr stick realistically showing up on a dealer's lot - that's definitely something you probably want to order or look (hard) for in the secondary market. It's *possible* somebody orders one, gets a VIN, and cancels in the same vein that it's still *possible* the Bears could go to the Super Bowl.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Order what you want and get in line. Then, keep an eye out on cargurus to see if anything happens to pop up before yours is built. I don't think many 2 door m/t's are being ordered by customers or dealers, so I wouldn't put too much hope in one magically showing.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been told by ford that my order won’t be fulfilled most likely until the second half of my23……… when does the second half of my23 start..? I’m 12th in line by time stamp at my dealer who has 35 allocations for the year, thought I’d be earlier than that.
Your dealer doesn't know how many allocations he has for the year. Dealers find out on a month by month basis. He is guessing at best. Maybe he got 35 for MY22 and is assuming he gets the same next year. But if he is saying for certain he has 35 he is misrepresenting things at best.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer doesn't know how many allocations he has for the year. Dealers find out on a month by month basis. He is guessing at best. Maybe he got 35 for MY22 and is assuming he gets the same next year. But if he is saying for certain he has 35 he is misrepresenting things at best.
Didn’t granger and others on here get their allocation numbers for the year? 35 came from Mike Levine and my dealer’s regional/area manager

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Didn’t granger and others on here get their allocation numbers for the year? 35 came from Mike Levine and my dealer’s regional/area manager
Zach says he gets it month by month. He is guessing they will get 120-130 or so for next year but that is based on the average he has received over the last three months. (which if I remember correctly was 13, 17, 5)