First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if already answered in another thread.

My reservation is 7/20 time stamped. Because of the delays, I’ve got to go ahead and make a vehicle change, but also, I want AMB with a white top, and, I’d prefer SAS with the manual transmission.

Do I need to cancel my reservation, or, can I keep it to stay in some type of line for ordering a 2022? Dealer doesn’t know.

Appreciate any help!
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just let your dealer know you want to wait .... and you keep your place in line. B&P for MY22 late summer ... December MY22 begins production ..​

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've seen two things recommended, officially:
1. Order by 19 Mar. If the breakdown show you will get an MY22, you will be able to update your order when those details are out, but keep the same place in line.
2. Tell your dealer you want a MY22 and do NOT order at all. This seems risky, and you will be hoping and trusting some salesman will call you sometime this fall, to order? As they are in a constant sweat-ex trying to keep up with those that DID convert, getting MY21 or MY22s? Not me.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1. Order by 19 Mar. If the breakdown show you will get an MY22, you will be able to update your order when those details are out, but keep the same place in line.
2. Tell your dealer you want a MY22 and do NOT order at all. This seems risky, and you will be hoping and trusting some salesman will call you sometime this fall, to order? As they are in a constant sweat-ex trying to keep up with those that DID convert, getting MY21 or MY22s? Not me.
I'm going with the 2nd option. Look I'm spending after taxes and all, damn near $70k on a toy. No way I'm getting anything less than the Bronco I want. I'm not compromising so I can be seen driving in it 6 months sooner. That's just makes zero sense to me. Talking with my dealer thru this whole debacle, I feel will be just as diligent to get my Bronco ordered 6 months later than March anyway. Besides, you order by March and production delays hit and something you really want gets delayed again but you don't find out until after schdule to build you're stuck at that point. Accept the vehicle or refuse it but you then have to start all over again which will put you much further out. With most things in life. Be patient and it will work out. People so eager to get one ASAP are going to get something they aren't completely satisfied with which will have negative consequences but it will be there fault. I can promise you one thing. I will remember an awesome kick ass Bronco more than just seeing one for the first time....

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going with no 1. I want to get into the system ASAP. I don't trust option 2.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're taking a chance that AMB will still be offered in 2022. If they add colors for 2022, something has to go. If it's popular this year, they'll keep it around for 22.
Sponsored