John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just so I understand it correctly, you can not Actually order a Bronco right now correct?

For example say I got tired of waiting for my reservation and just walked into a high volume dealer and agreed to be ripped off with ADM.... They would not even be able to place the order right?
That would technically be correct in that no dealer can place a new order. You can still plunk down a deposit on a signed order at your dealer of choice.

Or you can walk in and drive out in a vehicle sitting on a dealer lot. ADM is your option although if you are willing to walk farther and drive further still you might score MSRP.

And if you feel lucky, buy the first Bronco you find even marked up that you think will be worth more than what you pay in 12 months. But my instinct says that either prices will come back to earth ....or 2022 will be tge end of Bronco production. Ford cannot continue to spit out the few and far between vehicles like they do now and continue to pay guaranteed 6 figures to line workers. I honestly do not know if auto factory workers are still being paid full wages to come in and play cards for 8 hours like it was a decade or 2 ago
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just so I understand it correctly, you can not Actually order a Bronco right now correct?

For example say I got tired of waiting for my reservation and just walked into a high volume dealer and agreed to be ripped off with ADM.... They would not even be able to place the order right?
That’s correct. New orders for 22MY were cut off in early March. Orders for 23MY are not expected to open again until later this year (e.g., October/November).

If you were hell-bent on paying ADM now to get a Bronco ASAP, your independent franchise dealer would probably screw a special-order customer out of their just-delivered Bronco and sell it to you today. Then they would just deal with the fallout when the special-order customer screams bloody murder on the forum and to the Ford management team via social media. Eventually, Mike Levine would say there’s nothing he can do about it, since your dealer is an independent entity.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically walk-ins will get catered to because more money is made off them. Why sell me a Badlands Bronco with $2k worth of price protections when they can sell a walk-in the same think for $2k more with no price protections. This has happened for several schedulings and walk in orders just recently got cut off which should have been done last summer.
Sponsored