Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
ANYWAY…

UPDATE!!!

someone on here mentioned that Icon makes a “bump stop spacer” for the coilovers I’m running… and they’re installed, just waiting for an opening with a forklift to see if it solves the TOO MUCH ruck issue!

Ford Bronco Rock Krawler Pro-X 4-Link Rear Conversion -- install, test, and review GPTempDownload
Sponsored

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im living vicariously through you guys right now. The RK kit is very high up my want list and really want to see what it can do with the oem sasquatch bilstiens.

Iron Head

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool video. I am going to have to go find a good speed bump because I haven't even noticed the rear end kick this kit fixes. Coming from years of driving lifted Jeeps, my stock Bronco still feels like a sports car. Is the rear end kick something that bugs a lot of you guys?
Rear kick is common when you lift these and don't recenter the track bar. I experimented- i did my 2" lift (Icon pre-load/spacer on stock BADSQUATCH) without installing by relocation bracket and had this kick you hear about, and it's very noticeable if you really pay attention even at low speeds. I then installed my relocation bracket on the housing/trackbar and it went back to feeling like stock. I did the spacer kit while waiting for my Fox's, and once I installed them 8 months later, still drove like stock other than more adjustability with the shocks. Still, I am going to look into this kit because it does simplify things and give the suspension better flex.

Sponsored

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thought I’d add to this thread after getting our kit installed.

Wow. The on-road manners have improved. I never felt the kick that people talk about going over expansion joints or anything, but the steering somehow feels tighter. Wasn’t expecting that part. It’s tracking so well I’m not worried about taking it in for an alignment check either. Just going to run it as is. But we did a quick check on a little mound we’ve previously tested articulation on for the Boss Links. Previously we were able to get the rear tire to lift before making it to the top, but now (assuming the mound hasn’t been worn to erosion) we make it all the way to the top with both rear tires still firmly planted. Very impressive. I’d recommend this to any bronco owners.

IMG_4549.jpeg

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thought I’d add to this thread after getting our kit installed.

Wow. The on-road manners have improved. I never felt the kick that people talk about going over expansion joints or anything, but the steering somehow feels tighter. Wasn’t expecting that part. It’s tracking so well I’m not worried about taking it in for an alignment check either. Just going to run it as is. But we did a quick check on a little mound we’ve previously tested articulation on for the Boss Links. Previously we were able to get the rear tire to lift before making it to the top, but now (assuming the mound hasn’t been worn to erosion) we make it all the way to the top with both rear tires still firmly planted. Very impressive. I’d recommend this to any bronco owners.

Ford Bronco Rock Krawler Pro-X 4-Link Rear Conversion -- install, test, and review IMG_4549
Congrats on getting yours installed!

And thanks for adding your experience!

🤘🤘🤘

one thing I’ve figured out, is that the truss hits the exhaust… I’m chopping that off soon 😂

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on getting yours installed!

And thanks for adding your experience!

🤘🤘🤘

one thing I’ve figured out, is that the truss hits the exhaust… I’m chopping that off soon 😂
Haha! I was looking at the exhaust routing and wondering if that might happen. Guess I’ll need to look into bump stops too

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haha! I was looking at the exhaust routing and wondering if that might happen. Guess I’ll need to look into bump stops too
We just tested our bumpstops out today… will be posting the update video soon.

needless to say… these are worth the $55

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ouch haha. Not exactly what I said if you watched the full hour episode saga but I feel the attempted punch lol. My comment was sarcasm. Stand by, my chin is tingling.
At least it didn't tear off the entire bumper... LOL
Sponsored