Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those big kids out there in the R/C Hobby, I think the Rock Slide Tailgate Table will make a great Pit Table for maintenance, charging, etc. Table weighed in at 13 pounds, and driving in to work today I did not notice any noise. Shown here is a 1/10th scale Traxxas, in several configurations to show available space. This should be a more comfortable spot to stand, or even have a portable stool, rather than leaning into the back storage area - freeing that up for bins, tools, cooler, etc. Here's some pics for the three people that may be interested 😅 :

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table RC Pit 01.JPG

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table RC Pit 02.JPG

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table RC Pit 03.JPG

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table RC Pit 04.JPG

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table RC Pit 05

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table RC Pit 06.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what else can that table fit? 😁

get y'alls heads out of the gutter LOL

Are you able to have tools and components for the RC up there at the same time and work on it or is it better to keep that in the Bronco?

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what else can that table fit? 😁

get y'alls heads out of the gutter LOL

Are you able to have tools and components for the RC up there at the same time and work on it or is it better to keep that in the Bronco?
I haven't taken it for a test spin yet, but I think there's plenty of room to work with tools spread around, magnet trays to hold hardware. I'll try to get some working pics soon, and report back. I'm also thinking a silicon mat for the bottom, that rolls up the sides a bit, to keep stuff from falling out the cracks onto the ground.

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those big kids out there in the R/C Hobby, I think the Rock Slide Tailgate Table will make a great Pit Table for maintenance, charging, etc. Table weighed in at 13 pounds, and driving in to work today I did not notice any noise. Shown here is a 1/10th scale Traxxas, in several configurations to show available space. This should be a more comfortable spot to stand, or even have a portable stool, rather than leaning into the back storage area - freeing that up for bins, tools, cooler, etc. Here's some pics for the three people that may be interested 😅 :

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table tyler-durden-fight-club

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table tyler-durden-fight-club

Badass RC and the table looks great! I'm not sure why the RSE table isn't as popular in this forum as the others. We love ours. It seems like the strongest and most versatile of all the tailgate tables out there.

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badass RC and the table looks great! I'm not sure why the RSE table isn't as popular in this forum as the others. We love ours. It seems like the strongest and most versatile of all the tailgate tables out there.
Yeah man, two tiers, 100 pounds rated. I'm planning to remove it and drill out holes a bit larger, to use small rivet nuts and either machine screws or small bolts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be a nice little grill/tailgate table too! How many wieners can one of these hold? Asking for @dick Asstley... errr I mean @Rick Astley . Also, he won't care about size or type. He doesn't discriminate when it comes to wiener meat. Thin, fat, long or small... he smokes them all!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only one I'd buy so far, really nice solution. Should you have the time, could you give the size of the top table and lower table? I can't find that info on their website. Also how 'deep' the uncovered part of the lower table is? Trying to figure out if my camping stove would fit front lower table, utensils etc behind and cutting board/prep/food on top?

Good to hear it's not rattling, but I figured if it ever should, just put a folded dish towel or something in there, which will be handy to have anyways. Not necessarily a fan of drilling holes, but also don't really mind if it's worth it.
Sponsored