Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s funny that so many are negative about the Ford shelf. Super strong and very tight with zero rattle! I LOVE IT!!! To each his own!

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Folding Table for Bronco Tailgate image

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Folding Table for Bronco Tailgate image
It's about the weight limit compared to others out there.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's about the weight limit compared to others out there.
you guys are vastly underestimating this and to be safe, I ordered extra cables. It’s a lot stronger than you all think!

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OEM products will always be on the conservative end when it comes to weight etc. for liability reasons. There is probably even a fine print somewhere saying the table is not for off-road use lol

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife and I installed the Rock-Slide table on our Base 2-Door last week! It's an awesome product IMO. To answer a couple of the questions I've seen posted in this thread...
  1. There's no rattling. Someone mentioned the metal-on-metal when it's folded. It actually has some small plastic/rubber bumpers that cushion between the panels when it is folded. The whole contraption is nice and tight when it's stowed.
  2. The stars on the sides actually have a function. They're intended as a trash bag holder, and they work pretty well for that. Before I realized that they had a function, I was also not a fan of the look of them. But after hanging a trash bag on it and the corners of the star actually doing a good job to keep hold of the bag in the wind I thought it was pretty cool.
  3. Yes it's the same table they have sold for years for the JK Wrangler (and subsequently the JL). It just happens to fit perfectly on the Bronco tailgate as well. The instructions are no help for Bronco owners, but the installation is so simple you don't really need instructions. They do not list Bronco compatibility on their website yet but just click on the JK/JL one and you've got it.
  4. The only feature some of the other tables on the market have, that this one doesn't, is the slide-out cutting board. I'm not really missing that feature though, as this one still has more surface area due to the additional top shelf, plus the fact that it being an accordion design the bottom shelf is extra deep. And the cutting board adds thickness into your cargo area when stowed, and for my 2-door it's already tight in there. This thing is only 1" thick when stowed.
  5. The weight capacity of this table is unrivaled by any of the others on the market, at 100 lbs. The only other two that I've seen that are confirmed as Bronco-compatible (Goose Gear and Ford Accessories) do not specify a weight rating. The Goose Gear one has a locking hinge mechanism that I wouldn't put too much trust in with more than say 30 lbs. or so. I like the higher capacity of the RSE table, as I can see this thing performing workbench duty for trail repairs, in addition to meal prep.
  6. There are quite a few tailgate tables on the market from different manufacturers, made specifically to fit the Jeep JK and JL. While some of them may fit the Bronco tailgate, I've found no others that actually claim Bronco compatibility. But it's highly likely that many of them will fit. The exception will probably be the ones with slide-out cutting boards. The bump-out on the end of the Bronco's tailgate might interfere with the slide-out boards.
We posted a video of the install on our YouTube channel, check it out if you're interested.

Anyone see any special buys on the Rockslide Table? List is $274 from them and most vendors. Free shipping? Where did "you" buy yours? Thank you.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone see any special buys on the Rockslide Table? List is $274 from them and most vendors. Free shipping? Where did "you" buy yours? Thank you.
I just bought mine directly from RSE.
Sponsored