Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The tailgate table is easy install, the instructions sheet sucks. Do like another user did and put the rubber strips on the bottom in the bottom slots and on the top on the top slots. I added glow in the dark white vinyl behind my Bronco Cutout looks pretty cool I think.

B207D9C4-4388-48CB-BC8F-B6B2EF1831E9.jpeg
How long would you say the total install took you?
Sponsored

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long would you say the total install took you?
Half a hour. If you watch his video you will have a good understanding whats going on so things will be faster. Just make sure you dont over tighten the 4 bolts that go into the aluminum inserts. When I first opened my box and looked at it , I originally thought it was missing a bolt, its not. The bottom right mounting location will need to be held up a little bit before marking the location to drill as it will want to sag because thats the corner the bolt will be missing from. The bolt is not on that corner as you need to spread the frame to put the folding table part on the pivot pin or hinge however you want to look at that . Hope this helps..

Last edited:

BroncoBenster

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well....I stripped one screw and/or snapped the aluminum insert at the bottom right corner on panel because of the issue noted in the previous comment. I had to rig together with some zip ties. Thoughts on how I can extract that screw? part of the aluminum insert that snapped off is attached to screw, preventing me from pulling it out of the tailgate panel. Contemplating taking a bolt cutter to screw but worried about but end being a permanent resident and rattle in the tailgate.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have any of you personally installed the Swing gate folding table, the rear floor vault, or the front consule safe? I am wondering about the degree of difficulty. Thanks
I installed the tailgate table. Not difficult. Watch install videos and put a bit stop on the drill for the proper depth.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The tailgate table is easy install, the instructions sheet sucks. Do like another user did and put the rubber strips on the bottom in the bottom slots and on the top on the top slots. I added glow in the dark white vinyl behind my Bronco Cutout looks pretty cool I think.

B207D9C4-4388-48CB-BC8F-B6B2EF1831E9.jpeg
That does look cool on the lettering for sure. Great idea.
Sponsored