First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked my Ford dealer if they would install the Rough Country 1" level kit and they came back with an install price of $843. That seems high to me. Isn't this only a 2-3 hour job plus the alignment? I have looked through this thread and not really found anything on pricing for the leveling kit. Thanks for your input.
Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is actually very labor intensive, it took my guy about 2.5-3 hours to do all four corners + the alignment. If he had to do it again, he said $500 minimally and that is if he liked the person:LOL:.

I wouldn't pay that much, but $500-$600 is probably where you'll want to be for this install.

The 1" and the 2" kits require the same installation, or are damn near.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did it myself. 3 hours would be busting ass and having all the right tools ready.

It took me almost an hour to figure out how to get the mounting studs out of the struts.

I would say this job racks up to an easy $500, plus alignment. The alignment was $129 at dealer. That number from your dealer might not be totally unreasonable. Maybe a little high. But if they eff up the cv joint or a ball joint, they'll take care of it.

knowing what I know now, I'd probably have it done for that price if it included the alignment. Maybe I'd try to talk them down to $750, but that's how I am.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am paying my dealer $825 for the 2" kit and install.

Honestly I figured it was a little high, but I explicitly told the sales rep that I wanted them to do it and get that $$$ since they aren't doing some shady ADM.

Plus, it's going to be covered by warranty since they're doing the work.

So IMO you're in line, and I wouldn't sweat the potential $100-200 you could maybe save if you had someone else doing it.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Took me 4 hour and probably could save an hour the second time. The dealer is expensive but keeps the warranty. Wouldn't be surprised if you are paying $200 for an alignment and $625 for the install. Half the places I called for an alignment wanted an arm and leg for a Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Raider45

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the responses. I ended up having the dealer do the install. It was just under $800 and I used my ford pass points to cut it down $210. I can live with that. It looks great!

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you start with a Sasquatch? If so any pics of before and after? Was this the kit that puts spacers on top AND bottom of strut? What tires did you end up with? Did ride quality change?
Sponsored