Sponsored

Anyone install Rough Country 2" inch lift?

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it would be difficult to find someone who has pulled the trigger on these. I could be wrong. I have been researching this same topic. Gearing up for a camping trip this summer.

Between the praise for brands like Bilstein, Eibach, etc. get and the past claims of sometimes poor quality from Rough Country, I just went with Bilstein.

Rough Country has supposedly changed in recent years (they have been around for a while) and is putting out better quality (if you search on YouTube there are a few videos talking about it). I think when it comes to suspension they have just been overshadowed by other names.

Maybe you can take one for the team and let us know your experience.

OP
OP
reschilling

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it would be difficult to find someone who has pulled the trigger on these. I could be wrong. I have been researching this same topic. Gearing up for a camping trip this summer.

Between the praise for brands like Bilstein, Eibach, etc. get and the past claims of sometimes poor quality from Rough Country, I just went with Bilstein.

Rough Country has supposedly changed in recent years (they have been around for a while) and is putting out better quality (if you search on YouTube there are a few videos talking about it). I think when it comes to suspension they have just been overshadowed by other names.

Maybe you can take one for the team and let us know your experience.
I might. Beach driving is the main off roading I will be doing. No crazy rock crawling.

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live and drive on the beach / mud here in middle florida, and east coast, got the spacer lift and had it installed, works great and allowed me to put on sas takeoffs on my BB 2 dr, while some say this is not a ‘ real ‘ lift it has worked great ), I put a more expensive 2.5 inch coil lift on my gladiator and really although different vehicles I cant tell the difference … for what its worth

IMG_3755.jpeg

OP
OP
reschilling

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I live and drive on the beach / mud here in middle florida, and east coast, got the spacer lift and had it installed, works great and allowed me to put on sas takeoffs on my BB 2 dr, while some say this is not a ‘ real ‘ lift it has worked great ), I put a more expensive 2.5 inch coil lift on my gladiator and really although different vehicles I cant tell the difference … for what its worth

Ford Bronco Anyone install Rough Country 2" inch lift? IMG_3755
I thought about spacers, but from all of my research the coilovers keep your geometry a little more in check. I will probably be getting new UCAs also.

Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the RC 3.5" lift, it's been great.

tblock

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 2 inch lift and level from Ready lift on my BB.. Rides better than before....

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I put a RC coil lift kit on my Jeep Rubicon and it worked well for a couple of years. Then the coils and ride seemed to deteriorate severely and I switched it out for a better lift kit. But that was for a 2016 JK so maybe they are better now. Unless they've improved I won't buy again. But it looks like others have had success with them.
Sponsored