Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I totaled my truck and decided I will just order a Bronco, I have other vehicles I can drive in the meantime so I don't mind the wait. I need to save up a bit more money so I can put a hefty chunk down and my monthly payment won't change from my truck payment. I just don't know if I should get in line now or wait until I am closer to my downpayment goal. I am wanting to order an Eruption Green Metallic Badlands 2.7L SAS with Roof Rails. Does anyone have any ROUGH idea on how long it would take to get such an order? Obviously there are people still waiting around for Broncos they ordered a year ago.

Ford Bronco Rough Timeline from Order to Build? Bronco.PNG
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I totaled my truck and decided I will just order a Bronco, I have other vehicles I can drive in the meantime so I don't mind the wait. I need to save up a bit more money so I can put a hefty chunk down and my monthly payment won't change from my truck payment. I just don't know if I should get in line now or wait until I am closer to my downpayment goal. I am wanting to order an Eruption Green Metallic Badlands 2.7L SAS with Roof Rails. Does anyone have any ROUGH idea on how long it would take to get such an order? Obviously there are people still waiting around for Broncos they ordered a year ago.

Ford Bronco Rough Timeline from Order to Build? Bronco.PNG
long time if you want a two door, my guess you won't get it tell 2023 .

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want anything but a non locked mail jeep, you are better off buying a Toyota, Jeep or punching yourself repeatedly in the face until numb. Badlands, 2 doors and 2.7s are naughty list items people who reserved July 13th haven't received yet. If your dealer doesn't move thousands of vehicles a week, just buy something else.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just ordered one (2 door). If it shows up before Late Summer / Fall of '22 I would be shocked.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes 2 door is a long time out. Hard top is going to kill you timing wise.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With that build, order now. You won’t see it until 2023.

There are 2 door guys who reserved within the first 48 hours of launch who don’t even have a VIN yet.

You’re in for a long wait. Might as well get the order in.

OP
OP
Teke

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

long time if you want a two door, my guess you won't get it tell 2023 .
And that is perfectly fine by me, I got other vehicles I can drive until then.
If you want anything but a non locked mail jeep, you are better off buying a Toyota, Jeep or punching yourself repeatedly in the face until numb. Badlands, 2 doors and 2.7s are naughty list items people who reserved July 13th haven't received yet. If your dealer doesn't move thousands of vehicles a week, just buy something else.
Tacoma is what I totaled, really don't want to buy another vehicle I don't love. I'll just wait it out.
Yes 2 door is a long time out. Hard top is going to kill you timing wise.
That's okay with me.
With that build, order now. You won’t see it until 2023.

There are 2 door guys who reserved within the first 48 hours of launch who don’t even have a VIN yet.

You’re in for a long wait. Might as well get the order in.
Sounds good! I guess I will be reaching out to some dealers.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just ordered one (2 door). If it shows up before Late Summer / Fall of '22 I would be shocked.
Well Dealer just called me - said I have a VIN and an April build date. Was busy and couldn't talk - so I emailed him for more info on an estimate build day /week.

Ordered 12/7

'22 BB 2.3 / Mid / 4.27 / Area 51 and a few other options.

OP
OP
Teke

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well Dealer just called me - said I have a VIN and an April build date. Was busy and couldn't talk - so I emailed him for more info on an estimate build day /week.

Ordered 12/7

Honestly hope mine doesn't show up early... The summer is when I do a lot of side gigs so the plan was to put all that money towards my down payment.

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think you will get it early, OP. As others stated, there are a lot of folks with Day 1 reservations for 2D Broncos and have not received a VIN yet, they have no idea when they will receive their order. I'm a "late reservation", reserving in December, 2020. I ordered a 2D Black Diamond Sasquatch. I'm honestly not thinking I'll be moved further up the line this year seeing that people with built broncos are sitting in Ice Mountain, expecting to be delivered in May this year. Before you know it, it will be 2023. If you can wait, wait. Its going be a long one. I would say you are probably looking at '24 unless magically the supply issues are fixed.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ordered 12/7

Hopefully you clearly discussed the purchase price with the dealer, and got a signed purchase order with the agreed price? Did you end up sticking with 2-door and Sas option for the order?

Edit: sorry I confused you with the OP postings

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hopefully you clearly discussed the purchase price with the dealer, and got a signed purchase order with the agreed price? Did you end up sticking with 2-door and Sas option for the order?

Edit: sorry I confused you with the OP postings

BB, 2.3 AT, 2dr, 4.27 gears, push bar, FP bumper, Mid package -

Signed purchase agreement / sales order for MSRP.

OP
OP
Teke

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think you will get it early, OP. As others stated, there are a lot of folks with Day 1 reservations for 2D Broncos and have not received a VIN yet, they have no idea when they will receive their order. I'm a "late reservation", reserving in December, 2020. I ordered a 2D Black Diamond Sasquatch. I'm honestly not thinking I'll be moved further up the line this year seeing that people with built broncos are sitting in Ice Mountain, expecting to be delivered in May this year. Before you know it, it will be 2023. If you can wait, wait. Its going be a long one. I would say you are probably looking at '24 unless magically the supply issues are fixed.
Oh I don't think so either. Hell I haven't even cared to ask my dealer about allocations. @ctandc just ordered about the same time that I did. But I also went with a 2D Badlands SAS with the 2.7. They aren't exactly flying off the assembly line lol. If it showed up I could pay for it but it'd be nice to just use my side gig money for it.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

2024 based upon what? The total built will be caught up to the orders by early Jan '23
Sponsored