Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These are in my final choice of wheels since I plan to run my OEM Badlands tires and no lift. How do you like their fitment. Looks like poke increased about 1/2" max?
imo it's perfect. just a little poke but not enough to impact mud, etc. can grab a pic if you want.

the finish is absurd good, and they are different colors in light and shade (in a good way). like the width too, the 17x9 +30 is spot on.

went with these lugs, good look/fit/price from cj.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
These wheels are hubcentric for the bronco and will not fit the toyota.

Hi I was wondering if the 0 offset evo 6 was also hub centric?
I really like the gray zero offset?
Or a normal aftermarket big hub?

I think they would look awesome on my Bronco and my Tacoma
Thanks Rick

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
any TPMS will work .. for example these would work >> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06W9L93VY/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_6?smid=AHW66927YBQN9&psc=1

and you don't need a tool to sync .. install and them and drive for 10 mins and they will auto sync

Interested in getting 35's, undecided on what ones, however. I'd like to get these wheels. What size of these wheels would be best to go with my non-sas black diamond? Have not picked a tire yet. Getting some new shocks which will give about 2-2.5" of lift.

Also the description says " The RTR wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. RTR Vehicles recommends adding the TPMS sensors and the TPMS tool to sync the sensors. "

Are these available on RTR's website? Could someone point me to these for the Bronco.

Thanks!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered a set (17x9 +18) on Sat and they arrived today. I immediately opened 2 and weighed them: 23.15 and 22.85 pounds. RTR states they are 22 pounds so definitely in the ball park.

These wheels are a bargain at this price point. I need to ceramic coat them and then they will go on my GEN3 F-150 Raptor.

Tomfordgt

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a set (17x9 +18) on Sat and they arrived today. I immediately opened 2 and weighed them: 23.15 and 22.85 pounds. RTR states they are 22 pounds so definitely in the ball park.

These wheels are a bargain at this price point. I need to ceramic coat them and then they will go on my GEN3 F-150 Raptor.
I'm think of ordering a set. How would you rate the quality?
Thanks

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They are decent. I am running Titan7 wheels now which are forged and a nicer wheel BUT at double the price. But I am tired with the -1 offset and no center caps so thus it is time for a change. I will post pics once I have them on my Raptor

And I plan to buy another set and powder coat them bronze when my Warthog when it arrives. So I can buy a set of EVO6 and powder coat them and still stay under the Titan7 price point.

I'm think of ordering a set. How would you rate the quality?
Thanks

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These may just be the wheels! Need to decide on color.

How close is the color of the Charcoal to the Badlands Grill color? Anyone have a shot of both with the same camera/Lighting?
It's probably really close... Here's satin charcoal on the RTR Tech 6 wheels and my Carbonized Gray OBX (which is close to the color of the grill or the hardtop). You can judge for yourself.

Ford Bronco RTR EVO 6 Wheels received_233184485644998
Ford Bronco RTR EVO 6 Wheels IMG_20220910_181104
Ford Bronco RTR EVO 6 Wheels Black Lugs

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Id like to see these on a Non SAS bronco with 33s. Im guessing they would fit like the badlands wheels? They look great!
My Bronco, while having the RTR Tech 6 and not RTR Evo 6, was a non-Sasquatch Outer Banks. I was able to rock 33.5" tires (295/70R17 - see above post) with the 17x9 +30 without removing the crash bars with no rub at full flex.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's probably really close... Here's satin charcoal on the RTR Tech 6 wheels and my Carbonized Gray OBX (which is close to the color of the grill or the hardtop). You can judge for yourself.

Thanks for posting some more photos. I just can't tell, is there any metallic in this color or basically a flat Grey. They just don't seem to have a depth of color like many graphite wheels do.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting some more photos. I just can't tell, is there any metallic in this color or basically a flat Grey. They just don't seem to have a depth of color like many graphite wheels do.
It's pretty flat, but I will double check it and if different I will say so.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the Evo 6 but I'm torn between the satin black and grey. I was willing to go grey if it had the same metallic as the Badlands Grill but I don't want to introduce a whole separate grey to my build. Since I'm a soft top, the grill really is the only grey on the truck and it might be easier to paint the grill black and eliminate the greys altogether. I can't wait till the Bronco aftermarket matures to Jeep level of product offerings. Thanks again for your help.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really like the Evo 6 but I'm torn between the satin black and grey. I was willing to go grey if it had the same metallic as the Badlands Grill but I don't want to introduce a whole separate grey to my build. Since I'm a soft top, the grill really is the only grey on the truck and it might be easier to paint the grill black and eliminate the greys altogether. I can't wait till the Bronco aftermarket matures to Jeep level of product offerings. Thanks again for your help.
The black looks really sharp in person and is a good match to the OBX grill, but it is a more mat finish, however it is a very deep looking black.

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We threw a set of EVO 6's on Vaughn's BRaptor as well!

Ford Bronco RTR EVO 6 Wheels IMG_7077

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

go satin. it will be close and the contrast is nice.