Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 ND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the hinges for RTR tire mount have a higher load bearing? I didn't read anything that state the capacity. I wanted this jerry can holder too, and was going to request with just the hinges, but they are sold out as most of the parts they are selling.
Sponsored

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please let me know if a Scepter Military Fuel Can works in there. I reached out to RTR, but they weren't able to give me a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance,
Herb
Dimensions are listed on their can that fits… should be easy enough to measure yours and compare.

CyberOrangeBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this spare tire support from Hammerbuilt, the one in the picture is a v1 version. V2 will have an accessory mount point for add ons, know they are working on a rotopax mount as well as several other accessories. I even received a phone call from them, Tyson, and was asked specifically about whether or not I'd prefer a Jerrycan mount or one for a rotopax. I'm convinced it'd be worth your while to shoot them a message with your jerrycan request.

https://hpbuilt.shop/products/hammer-built-bronco-tire-support-kit?_pos=1&_sid=29c05489f&_ss=r

CyberOrangeBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update on the Hammer Built spare tire carrier with optional mount, this thing is incredible. The amount of thought that went into designing this thing shines through, plus Tyson is actively looking for feedback and genuinely interested in the communities thoughts to build the best products period.

If I sound like a fan boy it's because I am, took him up on a offer to visit the shop as well as do some off roading with him in El Paso. Made the 800 mile trip on a whim and spent the past two days putting our Broncos through the paces. Thoroughly impressed by the area, the hpbuilt shop, and the fine craftsmanship of the support. Everything about this thing screams quality, from the powder coating, to the design elements, and the hardware. This is a company I'll be looking to first for all my Bronco needs.

20220318_164411.jpg

20220318_170214.jpg

20220318_170222.jpg

CyberOrangeBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to add that when I told Tyson you guys were looking for a Jerry Can mount as an alternative to the RTR one he told me to post his phone number so you guys can call him. This is just the type of guy we Re dealing with here. If you do happen to call him and he says why don't you come out and will Bronco our faces off, I say do it. 😎

Message me if you'd prefer to call him direct than go through the website.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sux when you dont pay attention to your emails on the weekend.
Ford Bronco RTR Jerry Can mount 1647742668380

But at least i know how much they are asking for the base of the mount.

dvdmnhn

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We're designing a RotoPax/Jerry Can rear mount. It's part of the AR | SADDLEBAG Project.
Curious to see where you guys are at with your Jerry can rear mount, any updates?

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And they kinda rock.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But it they made a full sized Jerry can adapter to fit on their tail gate plate. I think that would be a game changer

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But it they made a full sized Jerry can adapter to fit on their tail gate plate. I think that would be a game changer
Don't see how they couldn't do it. There would probably just be the need for a shorter strut on the gate to go along with it.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curious to see where you guys are at with your Jerry can rear mount, any updates?
At this point, we're working front to back on the exterior. RUTS (trail sights) are near complete. Modular mount for the roof rack/light bar are up next. This will also include the upper mount for the limb riser. Then the roof rack. And man is this going to be a good one!

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I'm waiting on my hammerbuilt stuff but decided that 2 gallons would be better used as a water rotopax. I may stack a fuel can with the extension but should be ok.
I'm primarily in it for the tailgate reinforcement as Irun a bike rack on my spare and have traction boards strapped on top.
Sponsored