Sasquatch Bronco's on the lot at MSRP

SS2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if there is a thread like this already.

If anyone knows of a dealer that has any bronco's with sasquatch package on the lot at MSRP, post them. I am looking for one and I am sure other people are.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think everyone is lol

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I contacted a couple places in Detroit area that had nearly exactly what I was looking for and not marked up but they said they wouldnā€™t or couldnā€™t sell out of state. I didnā€™t press them on it but it didnā€™t make sense to me bc thereā€™s clearly dealers selling all over the place to out of state customers. Maybe it was a Detroit area thing only. Never really found anything else worth cancelling my order for.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m in the same boat.
seeking MSRP here in the land of ADM but Iā€™d travel.

wish list
2dr BB
SAS or just rear locker.
Auto
Mid
Mod bumper
Switches
Tow

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I talked to a Detroit dealer yesterday, and they said MSRP for the soft tops, and $3K over MSRP on the hardtops-that was tempting, but I will still wait.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll take two.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I talked to a Detroit dealer yesterday, and they said MSRP for the soft tops, and $3K over MSRP on the hardtops-that was tempting, but I will still wait.
Pull the trigger, $3k over is nothing if it's close to the build you want. The MSRP is only going up, $3k over a year ago is less than MSRP for some 2023 configurations.

You really gonna miss that $3k more than you're going to enjoy the right Bronco?

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted a couple places in Detroit area that had nearly exactly what I was looking for and not marked up but they said they wouldnā€™t or couldnā€™t sell out of state. I didnā€™t press them on it but it didnā€™t make sense to me bc thereā€™s clearly dealers selling all over the place to out of state customers. Maybe it was a Detroit area thing only. Never really found anything else worth cancelling my order for.
They say that because they'll only do the deal in person. And when you are about to sign they add mandatory things like paint protection for $3000, windshield wiper enhancement (rainx) for $500, and VIN etching (stickers of the vin in various places) for $500 and force you to buy an extended warranty worth $1300 for $5000. Some will force you to go through a bank that only lends to their specific state residents at 3 or 4% more interest compared to the cheapest rates available. Ask me how I know.

JimV

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner, Sequoia & Rav4, Ford Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just purchased a Badlands w/ SAS at MSRP on Feb 16th from Mckie Ford Rapid City, SD - had it shipped to my house. Looks like they have more inbound with SAS, one with with hardtop. Used ATS Transportation Services to get it to my house.

Sponsored

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This! (Tried to quote @Gloff )

I really donā€™t understand the MSRP fetish. Itā€™s just an initial value Ford came up with themselves. Theyā€™re worth more than that in this market.

Just pretend the vehicle is 55-57k and you got it for 52-54 and move on with your life.

šŸ˜

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

I really donā€™t understand the MSRP fetish. Itā€™s just an initial value Ford came up with themselves. Theyā€™re worth more than that in this market.

Just pretend the vehicle is 55-57k and you got it for 52-54 and move on with your life.

šŸ˜
I wish I had deep pockets like that, but if the bronco had come out to over 40k there would be no bronco. For people in my shoes it is not a fetish. Plus, the market always changes. Overpaying for a bronco runs risk that if it's totalled, insurance won't cover it.(state farm only gives you blue book value) I really don't have the luxury of taking risks like that.

RCArea51

Big Bend
First Name
CRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door BB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thatā€™s crazy! Live in southern Indiana, went outside of Detroit in January and got mine. Purchased at MSRP also.

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish I had deep pockets like that, but if the bronco had come out to over 40k there would be no bronco. For people in my shoes it is not a fetish. Plus, the market always changes. Overpaying for a bronco runs risk that if it's totalled, insurance won't cover it.(state farm only gives you blue book value) I really don't have the luxury of taking risks like that.
Sure. Thatā€™s a different story. Not really what Iā€™m referring to.

RichWpg

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

šŸ˜
The problem is, once the order backlog is cleared, folks who overpaid with ADMs are going to see the value of their vehicles tank hard. The market give'ith... and it will take'ith away all the same.
Sponsored