Sponsored

What dealership did you purchase a non reservation Bronco off the lot from for MSRP?

First Name
Superman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello fellow Bronco brothers & sisters,

•What dealership did you purchase a non reservation Bronco off the lot from for MSRP or very close to MSRP?
•How was the experience?
•Did you pay MSRP?
•If not, how much did you pay over MSRP?
•Any issues or good things to say?
•Would you recommend that dealership.

I’m interested in purchasing a non reservation Base trim Bronco off the lot and I wanted to compile a list of honest dealerships that deserve our business and will not rip us off. I’m also willing to drive far to pick one up. Thank you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Superman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seems like a dupe of the sticky thread posted above.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...counts-master-list.2010/page-139#post-1863796

If you want a Base Trim Bronco, recommend you do the typical car searches and start calling now. No more Base Trims will be produced for MY23.

Good luck!
Thank you for the link. I’ve search all over the place and I’ve seen this thread but what I’m looking for is non reservation, non ford discount a/x/z plans. Unfortunately I don’t have the hookup to get a discount.

NateDogg1776

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello fellow Bronco brothers & sisters,

•What dealership did you purchase a non reservation Bronco off the lot from for MSRP or very close to MSRP?
•How was the experience?
•Did you pay MSRP?
•If not, how much did you pay over MSRP?
•Any issues or good things to say?
•Would you recommend that dealership.

I’m interested in purchasing a non reservation Base trim Bronco off the lot and I wanted to compile a list of honest dealerships that deserve our business and will not rip us off. I’m also willing to drive far to pick one up. Thank you.
I just picked mine up this week. No order or anything found one I liked just shopping around.
The experience wasn't too bad I spent probably 10 hours negotiating. Originally mine had a 25k fee on top of the msrp. Most of that time was spent talking the price down. Over all it was not like pulling teeth if I had to I'd do it again.
I paid about 3k and some change over msrp I got some stuff thrown on and some free oil changes so it did not feel that bad. Plus I got a hard top and on the window sticker there was no charge for that only like 700 for the pain match or whatever it is for the hard top to be a different color. Over all I feel like I got a pretty good deal.
I got mine at ford of Valpo in Indiana. I would recommend the dealer but they did say they worked more on the price since I was local and since the Bronco I got was a custom order someone did not want so it was a little harder of a sale.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a dupe of the sticky thread posted above.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...counts-master-list.2010/page-139#post-1863796

If you want a Base Trim Bronco, recommend you do the typical car searches and start calling now. No more Base Trims will be produced for MY23.

Good luck!
Op asked off the lot MSRP not orders and reservations. Unfortunately the market changes daily. A dealer last week that sold a big bend at MSRP off the lot may sell their next one for ADM.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those interested in higher trims, there is a local dealer to me that has badlands and wildtraks for $5-8k ADM (without negotiation). These broncos appear produced before the March price increases so technically you'll be saving anywhere from $1-3k now than if you wait. It's insane to me that these broncos have the blue window stickers (meaning dealer stock). I definitely chose the wrong dealer. My bronco is at the Port 20 miles away waiting for a truck to go grab it and I've been waiting 2 years. Meanwhile this dealer has dealer stock of high trimmed broncos.

https://www.courtesyford.com/searchnew.aspx?ModelAndTrim=Bronco

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Op asked off the lot MSRP not orders and reservations. Unfortunately the market changes daily. A dealer last week that sold a big bend at MSRP off the lot may sell their next one for ADM.
It appears to be a laundry listing of dealer interactions, not just orders.

Plenty of “bought of the lot” posts … especially toward the end.
Sponsored