First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250, 5 F150, 3 rangers
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would like to start out with I had a 2023 Bronco base Sasquatch that rode like a dream. Smooth as silk. I upgraded to a brand new Wildtrak 2024 Sasquatch and immediately there was a difference in the ride. When first starting out on a drive the harmonic vibration at about 45 miles an hour and disappears at 72 miles an hour and is even worse when decelerating. I feel it in the steering, floorboard and seat. After an hour or so of driving the vibration starts at about 30 miles an hour and still ends at 72 miles an hour. Iā€™ve had it in the shop now two times with a shop total time of 14 hours. The first time they had me sit for six hours and just said two techs drove it and didnā€™t hear anything or feel anything. They asked me to come back on a day it was not raining and I told them that they needed to at least do something because they didnā€™t do anything for five hours. I had to have my husband come in to the shop to get them to actually do something and the thing that they did was do a rebalance of the wheels. The wheels were off balance but the sound and vibration didnā€™t change. Today we had it in the shop and the technician said he didnā€™t find anything wrong with it. But these forums tell a different story how do we get Ford technicians and the service writers to get their heads out of their asses and admit that thereā€™s a problem? They asked me to come back next week for a third time to have a another technician look at it. This is so frustrating!
Sponsored

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be thankful the vibration isn't in imbalance, which drives people to set themselves on fire.

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drive shaft?
My dads 2022 F-150 had the same issue and had to be replaced, which fixed it.
Take it to another dealer and have them check it out.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
rear axle bearing?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dad may he RIP had a new 66 fairlane that did the same thing, after lots of trail and error replacing stuff it turned out to be something in the automatic transmission and by the time Ford figured it out Pops traded it in šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had two 2023 broncos. Both Sasquatch WT models. The first one had the same thing you describe. Dealer claimed no issue. Second 23 WT does the same thing, but maybe 75% less vibration than the other. Dealer told me itā€™s normal. Some said it was fixed by changing tires out, say to BFG KO2s or something similar. Itā€™s said these tires on the SAS models are hit and miss. I believe itā€™s the bad tires. Many here had them swapped out and solved their issues. Guess there is a high rate of bad tires ford is using. Unacceptable for a vehicle that stickers for $66k

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have had a slight vibration for a while now. Had the pinion yoke replaced as that was supposed to be the problem but it wasn't. Now they're saying it's the tires which it isn't. I feel it more upon acceleration and deceleration and it goes away when coasting in neutral. It's weird because after shifting into neutral it takes a second for the vibration to stop not immediately. Like something in the drivetrain needs to stop spinning first. I don't know. Was smooth as hell for 10k. Now is just....rough? Draggy? Hard to explain.

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would like to start out with I had a 2023 Bronco base Sasquatch that rode like a dream. Smooth as silk. I upgraded to a brand new Wildtrak 2024 Sasquatch and immediately there was a difference in the ride. When first starting out on a drive the harmonic vibration at about 45 miles an hour and disappears at 72 miles an hour and is even worse when decelerating. I feel it in the steering, floorboard and seat. After an hour or so of driving the vibration starts at about 30 miles an hour and still ends at 72 miles an hour. Iā€™ve had it in the shop now two times with a shop total time of 14 hours. The first time they had me sit for six hours and just said two techs drove it and didnā€™t hear anything or feel anything. They asked me to come back on a day it was not raining and I told them that they needed to at least do something because they didnā€™t do anything for five hours. I had to have my husband come in to the shop to get them to actually do something and the thing that they did was do a rebalance of the wheels. The wheels were off balance but the sound and vibration didnā€™t change. Today we had it in the shop and the technician said he didnā€™t find anything wrong with it. But these forums tell a different story how do we get Ford technicians and the service writers to get their heads out of their asses and admit that thereā€™s a problem? They asked me to come back next week for a third time to have a another technician look at it. This is so frustrating!
Bet you a beer it's tire related. A real tire shop can check for out of round and balance. Techs don't experience it...ride along with them.
Good luck
Paul

BadlandsA51

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux Pkg, 72 Ranchero GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am the shop foreman at a fairly large Ford dealership. We have similar situations come up from time to time, the tech drives the car and doesnā€™t see anything wrong. Maybe he really doesnā€™t because he doesnā€™t drive the car every day and isnā€™t tuned into the noise. Maybe he doesnā€™t know exactly how to drive it to make the noise, and maybe heā€™s not sure which noise you are tuned in to. The best solution is for you to take the service advisor or the service manager on a road test and show them the concern, when it happens and how to make it come and go. After that, hopefully the tech will be able to experience and diagnose the problem. Good luck!

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had same problem. Mine started around 4000 miles... I felt it in my seat, the steering wheel, the shifter..Noone else would notice it..I chalked it up to the tires..noticed it alot more with more weight in car..I bumped my pressure up to 38 psi and have not felt in awhile..actually forgot all about it till I read this thread.

OP
OP

FPSBugBoss

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F250, 5 F150, 3 rangers
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We had the Bronco in the shop for a week for the third go round. A good tech shop Forman with 32 years at the same dealership said he felt it and took it to Ford who is saying there is not fix currently which means there is no diagnosis. So frustrated.
Sponsored