Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This combination interests me because it seems like you can get luxury and off road capability. When adding the sasquatch package, how capable is it? What can/can't you do with that rig?
Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

big curb

Mickey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This combination interests me because it seems like you can get luxury and off road capability. When adding the sasquatch package, how capable is it? What can/can't you do with that rig?
Interesting post Victory! I ordered a two-door OBX. I'm going to order the truck in, Cactus Gray. I'm going to go with the Sasquatch Package and the 2.7. The Sasquatch package is badass and I'll never forgive myself if I don't order it. I'm not sure I'll do a whole lot serious off-roading but the Cape Cod beaches up here in Massachusetts sure are looking good.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting post Victory! I ordered a two-door OBX. I'm going to order the truck in, Cactus Gray. I'm going to go with the Sasquatch Package and the 2.7. The Sasquatch package is badass and I'll never forgive myself if I don't order it. I'm not sure I'll do a whole lot serious off-roading but the Cape Cod beaches up here in Massachusetts sure are looking good.
I'm planning on the same except 2 door. I'll also mostly be taking mine off-roading down the cape also.

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think the outer banks has skid plates or rock rails. With Sasquatch you will be very capable but just watch your soft underbelly

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm planning on the same except 2 door. I'll also mostly be taking mine off-roading down the cape also.
OBX Cape Cod Beach ride!?! I'm coming from Worcester area but will bring down my 4dr cactus obx for a ride along the shore ked!

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think the outer banks has skid plates or rock rails. With Sasquatch you will be very capable but just watch your soft underbelly

No rocks in Louisiana, just a lot of woods and good mud! ????

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take off the low hanging running boards and add skid plates and it’s awesome...extremely “capable”. Of course it’s almost as capable without doing those things...just a little more prone to damage.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All Broncos have skid plates, the ones on Black Diamond and Badlands are just more robust. Of course, upgrading when you order or after the fact should be very easy.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An Outer Banks with Sasquatch would basically be a Wildtrak with the 2.3 and some tube steps. Upgrade to the V6 and the only capability youre missing is Baja mode.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I find it funny that people compare trims as one being more capable than another. I guess out of the box standard, there is some truth to that, but as soon as you Sasquatch any trim which gets you the lower gears and the lockers, there is no difference. The Disconnect is the only thing and for all basic arguments, it is only available on the BL and sure it will help in some sever situations... but does that mean the Disconnect is required to do anything... I doubt it.

Of course I'm going off the ASSumption here people are talking about off road because if you are talking about a weekend getaway with the family, that changes things.

And before I get slammed too bad, I'm going off of the fact that most people modify their rigs so just because BL comes with rock rails and bash plates ... it is moot because those could be added easily after the fact to any trim.
Sponsored