First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just pulled the trigger on some Sasquatch wheels and tires. Want to confirm that they will fit on the outer banks. Might end up doing a lift too.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just pulled the trigger on some Sasquatch wheels and tires. Want to confirm that they will fit on the outer banks. Might end up doing a lift too.

Thanks in advance!
They will fit. You will have to remove the crash bars.
If your doing anything off-road, you're going to want to do a lift.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks in advance!
I know this is an older thread, but have you installed the SAS wheels on your OBX? I have an OBX and considering the same.

OP
OP

ENassif

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know this is an older thread, but have you installed the SAS wheels on your OBX? I have an OBX and considering the same.
Yes! I did. Took out the crash bars (waiting on the new ones from 4wp) but they fit perfectly.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes! I did. Took out the crash bars (waiting on the new ones from 4wp) but they fit perfectly.
Sweet!

can you post a pic?

really wondering what the poke looks like from theside profile.

Sponsored

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thanks in advance!
The rims will fit fine. You can go with 285/70R17 tires and not have to remove the crash bars.

Reactions: LCW

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2 door base, I removed the front wheel crash bars (both front and rear) and installed the sasquatch wheels and tires. No lift. Here she is! Before and after pics.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch wheels on non Sasquatch outer banks broncoEGbase1

Ford Bronco Sasquatch wheels on non Sasquatch outer banks broncoeg35naked

Deleted member 49144

I have a 2 door base, I removed the front wheel crash bars (both front and rear) and installed the sasquatch wheels and tires. No lift. Here she is! Before and after pics.

What is the offset on these? I'm considering putting these on my outer banks with stock painted fenders and want to get an idea of how far they are going to stick out. I have stock badlands rims and tires on it now and the edge comes just under the fender. I dont mind a tiny bit of poke but i want to keep the vast majority of the tread underneath the fender.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the offset on these? I'm considering putting these on my outer banks with stock painted fenders and want to get an idea of how far they are going to stick out. I have stock badlands rims and tires on it now and the edge comes just under the fender. I dont mind a tiny bit of poke but i want to keep the vast majority of the tread underneath the fender.
I have a Sasquatch Bronco that I added painted obx flares to (I run them in summer) so I have a couple photos. I don't like a lot if poke, I'd say this is about perfect.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch wheels on non Sasquatch outer banks 20230708_182842

Ford Bronco Sasquatch wheels on non Sasquatch outer banks 20230618_102441

Reactions: LCW

Deleted member 49144

I have a Sasquatch Bronco that I added painted obx flares to (I run them in summer) so I have a couple photos. I don't like a lot if poke, I'd say this is about perfect.

wow that looks great. Do you think the mud guards are a big necessity, as far as protecting the sides? I have the factory hoop steps that I installed, seems they would offer some protection.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
wow that looks great. Do you think the mud guards are a big necessity, as far as protecting the sides? I have the factory hoop steps that I installed, seems they would offer some protection.
For me 1000%. I added power steps and lost the protection of my stock step boards. I put PPF on the lower 6" of the doors. The rear flares are getting hammered though, will need a repaint and PPF before next summer. I already had the passenger side front door repainted from a rock chip..im pretty meticulous.
I run my Sasquatch flares in the winter when I swap to my snow tires.

Deleted member 49144

For me 1000%. I added power steps and lost the protection of my stock step boards. I put PPF on the lower 6" of the doors. The rear flares are getting hammered though, will need a repaint and PPF before next summer. I already had the passenger side front door repainted from a rock chip..im pretty meticulous.
I run my Sasquatch flares in the winter when I swap to my snow tires.
yeah I see that youā€™ve got gravel there, I heard that those tires are just rock throwers. Iā€™m in Fl and I donā€™t think Iā€™d have as much trouble with gravel, but Iā€™d probably still do ppf. Iā€™d hate to get rock chips as well, Iā€™m just as meticulous.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah I see that youā€™ve got gravel there, I heard that those tires are just rock throwers. Iā€™m in Fl and I donā€™t think Iā€™d have as much trouble with gravel, but Iā€™d probably still do ppf. Iā€™d hate to get rock chips as well, Iā€™m just as meticulous.
Yeah I'm in Alaska, a lot of gravel.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rear flares are getting hammered though,
Yep, I just did several miles of gravel road recently and was surprised how scarred up the front of the rear flares is now ... luckily, non-painted Badlands flares (non-Squatch)
Sponsored