BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that’s what I keep reading here, reason I called the dealer this past Tuesday. They are telling us we don’t have to do anything but we haven’t received anything from Ford either. Two weeks ago wifes base sas 2021 hard top was “previewing” but we haven’t received any info if it is actually being built or pushed to a 23.
You can call the Ford Bronco hotline and give them your order and/or reservation number. They will be able to tell you if you have been scheduled or rolled-over. However, I would imagine wait time are long and would advise calling first thing in the morning.
Sponsored

Turning Blue

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He's right. Call Ford Customer Service. My build converted to a 23 yesterday. My dealer updated my 23 today. He said all the Sasquatch Packages were removed, but he was easily able to add it back on. If your Bronco isn't scheduled for production and you wait and they don't update your order by November 21, it will be dropped completely.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Settle down, it’s not like they’re getting ready to build them in the next 5 minutes….

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I checked the backdoor link, I did not lose my Squatch from my Base 2DR order, but I did lose the aux switches. The price was off by $200 from the 23 B&P. Made sure I called my dealer today and told him. Hopefully I get a chance to stop by Friday and sign the DORA so he can finish the COVP process and we can get to building Broncos. 😁

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to dealer today, I was her first conversion from 22-23, rebuilt online, confirmed options, I kept everything the same 2dr EG BL 2.7 Sas high tow etc… new signed order got them to sign to ‘no adm, extras’ -11pm tonight got confirmation email from ford, and another earlier from the dealer. Just checked the back door link and my order has Sas back on it- including the pic. Hurry up and wait -again

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spoke with my dealer today. Package wasn't dropped from mine but, it was moved to a '23. So the wait continues.

BroncoSYV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order link updated to MY23 and SAS is no longer listed with my build. At least I have company here!

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Sasquatch package has gone from my 2023 Bronco order C9F1DFAB-3377-44F7-ABCF-BCC5E4AEE678

Ford Bronco Sasquatch package has gone from my 2023 Bronco order F4F65F0B-2409-486D-A2C0-BB5D73F2C3DA

Found my Sasquatch for now! and a deal on this today. Not out of the game but tired of the sidelines and my ‘05 Tacoma was tired. For me it’s gonna be a jeep thing until it’s a Bronco thing

Sponsored

jcalifornia

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 640i xDrive
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I converted my 2022 order to a 2023 and didn't notice the Sasquatch package was missing. Then on Thursday my Bronco gets scheduled for production. I notice today that it has 33" tires and the Sasquatch package is missing. The funny thing is that my price for the 2023 without Sasquatch is almost identical to the 2022 with Sasquatch. I emailed my sales guy at the dealership and now I am waiting for a response.

Thoughts on how Ford will remedy this?

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I converted my 2022 order to a 2023 and didn't notice the Sasquatch package was missing. Then on Thursday my Bronco gets scheduled for production. I notice today that it has 33" tires and the Sasquatch package is missing. The funny thing is that my price for the 2023 without Sasquatch is almost identical to the 2022 with Sasquatch. I emailed my sales guy at the dealership and now I am waiting for a response.

Thoughts on how Ford will remedy this?
How soon is it scheduled? Others in this thread have been successfully had their dealers add it back. My dealer forgot to delete the tube doors but I can easily sell those for a small profit.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sas does not automatically carry over to 2023. You have to let your dealer know that you want to add it
Sponsored