sasquatch proof garage

Inventor

Base
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
hey y’all. will a four door big bend with the sasquatch package fit in an average garage? my wife and I are getting a house built and want to know how tall the bronc will be
My garage opens to 80 inches. I think the Bronco is around 73 inches.

Advertisement

Last edited:

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Vehicle Showcase
Building house now, we went 26’ wide, 32’ deep with 8’ tall doors. Should hold me over till I get my shop built in a few years. You can NEVER go too big on garage. Lol

ronstar

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, corvette
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

We have 7' high doors. Our door trim is an 1" lower at 83". And my garage door opener stopped the door so that I only had 79" from the floor to the bottom of the door when open. I'm getting a BL with roof rails which is 79".

I was able to adjust the garage door opener bracket so that the door now opens to 83".

Adjusting the height of the door bottom at full open is easy. Adjusting the framed opening of the door not so much.

WHOPPER

Badlands
First Name
STEVE
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GMC SEIRRA
hey y’all. will a four door big bend with the sasquatch package fit in an average garage? my wife and I are getting a house built and want to know how tall the bronc will be
Vehicle height 71.9 (base hard top)73.0 (base soft top)
With out Sasquatch.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Clubs

My garage door openings are 18’x8’ tall and 9’x8’ tall. Quite honestly, the Bronco will fit into an 8’ wide garage door (with only1.5” on either side of the mirrors), but why do that if you are building new? The garage might need to be at lest 20’ deep (22’ or 25’ deep is nicer) to give you +/- 12” on the front and back, while also allowing for the spare on the tailgate.

Advertisement

Advertisement