Advertisement

Will Bronco w/ Sasquatch Package fit in the Split Garage Door?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I went through the site and did not find a thread which gives more info whether the New Bronco w/Sasquatch Pkg would fit in the Split Garage Door? (Pic attached).

Currently I have a 2016 Pilot it goes ok through those door as its width with mirrors is less than the width of the Bronco. But with Saquatch Pkg the Tires come well out, I was wondering whther I will be able to squeeze in without any issue and not scratching the Tires or I will have to keep it outside (which I dont want to) by buying a Car Cover or other options available.

Craftsman-041-00161(1).jpg

Advertisement

PaBronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2019 F-150 SuperCrew
Looks like a standard 9x7 door? My full sized Bronco and my F150 SuperCrew fit so I do not see why a little Bronco won't

OP
Fuzion2Bronco

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Looks like a standard 9x7 door?
I did not measure the door yet, but I guess that will be Standard like you said.

So does your full size Bronco has 33" Tires? if so then I am relieved.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma, 2016 Camaro, 2018 Indian
The specs have the dimensions. Get out your tape measure and measure.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma, 2016 Camaro, 2018 Indian
Yes, I will do that first thing in the morning. Will try not to think about it tonight and sleep good.

Heck no, you're going to wake up at 3AM thinking about that garage. Go do it now so you can sleep. I've done much worse than measure a garage this late at night.

Last edited:
OP
Fuzion2Bronco

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Heck no, you're going to wake up at 3AM thinking about that garage. Go do it now do you can sleep. I've done much worse than measure a garage this late at night.
Too tired after putting a 2 year old to bed, if I start doing the Measuring now my wife would tell me sleep in the garage😂

SpursFan

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne
worried about fitting in garage? It's a bronco not a GT.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Heck no, you're going to wake up at 3AM thinking about that garage. Go do it now so you can sleep. I've done much worse than measure a garage this late at night.
Are you me?
I’ve done plenty of a middle of the night planning. Out in the garage in the PJ’s.

SpursFan

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne
By GT you mean Mustang GT? I fit that easily as I had a 17 Mustang EB without any issue.
No, GT as in Ford GT something you'd want to garage. A bronco is meant to be outdoors...The deminsions are on Ford's site, all you got to do is measure.

MJJ

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 17 Nissan GTR, 20 Chevrolet ZR2, 20 Jeep Cherokee, 21 Badlands reserved
No, GT as in Ford GT something you'd want to garage. A bronco is meant to be outdoors...The deminsions are on Ford's site, all you got to do is measure.
Since I plan to have the roof panels removed a great deal of the time, mine will be in the garage. Especially in the winter.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches
I went through the site and did not find a thread which gives more info whether the New Bronco w/Sasquatch Pkg would fit in the Split Garage Door? (Pic attached).

Currently I have a 2016 Pilot it goes ok through those door as its width with mirrors is less than the width of the Bronco. But with Saquatch Pkg the Tires come well out, I was wondering whther I will be able to squeeze in without any issue and not scratching the Tires or I will have to keep it outside (which I dont want to) by buying a Car Cover or other options available.

Craftsman-041-00161(1).jpg
The thing isn't a freaking tank, of course it will fit through a normal garage door. What did you think they were selling???

Or is this just a humble brag for everyone to see your garage?

Actually reading this post again, it has to be fake.

Advertisement

Advertisement