Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Goodyear Territory M/T was developed for higher end, off-road niche vehicles. (per a Goodyear rep) The construction of those tires are customized and tuned for each OEM vehicle they will go on, to include the Bronco. (the Ram TRX will also get this tire, but it's customized/tuned for that truck specifically, just like the Bronco)

The Territory M/T is a "maximum terrain", per Goodyear rep. They developed this tire to get you to work during the weekdays and out where you want to go on the weekends.

It's designed as an all-season tire and should do great in the snow.

Here is a link to a video with the Gooodyear reps with the above info. It's long, but very informative. Specifically, 12:10 and after has some great info. Watch the entire video though to get a better understanding of why & how this tire was developed. Enjoy!

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So since the search function is broken tonight, how much resonate air flutter will I get with the roof off harmonics with these tires?

khill007

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know why on earth anyone complains about out Territory MT’s unless you wheel “a lot”?!? I’ve owned KO2’s, Ridge Grapplers, Recon Grapplers (very, very good tire), Wild Peaks, AT3’s….and the stock Territory MT’s are an excellent tire. Quiet, great road manners, exceptional wet traction, and look great. Wear them out then buy something else. I personally don’t think the KO2’s hold a candle to the stock tires. Have heard the MT Trail Boss is pretty nice too. If absolutely don’t like the Territory MT’s, try the Recons. Exceptional! That is all!
Sponsored